Register now to get rid of these ads!

O'Brien Truckers Traditional Castings

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by 59BuickWagon, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Often imitated, seldom duplicated.

We have been in business for 36 years and counting and have produced hundreds of thousands of aluminum and bronze castings for rod and custom enthusiasts all over the world.

We're best known for our cast aluminum Car Club Plaques because we have done over 125,000 for 3,000+ clubs and associations worldwide. We have also made complimentary belt buckles, key chains and lake pipe caps for those same clubs. We also have the 12,000 patterns from two companies (Speed Gems and Chicago Metal Craft) that we will repop.

Next on our most popular list would be our extensive selection of traditional air cleaners including Edmunds and Nicson ones updated with cotton gauze washable lifetime elements, plus the old Bitchin Products Bat Wing air cleaner (and their cast aluminum Battery Box.

Add to this our valve covers, valley covers, modernized Hildebrandt oil filter, lake pipe caps, over 140 different stock plaques, toppers, key chains and belt buckles, etc., etc.

All of our products can be found on our completely new web site at www.obrientruckers.com

And did I mention that we were one of the first HAMB Alliance Vendors and give 10% off to HAMB Alliance Members?

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any question on our products or ideas for new products.

And best of all, our products are 99% made in the USA.

Dennis O'Brien

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

I have used Dennis for many of his fine service.... wonderful work and very knowledgeable
    Great work and fast service....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Snicklefritz65 likes this.
  3. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

one of the very best. top notch

4. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

Dennis is the man! Very friendly & knowledgeable ....

5. I've known Dennis and Sue "forever"......over the top "people, product and service".....what did I miss?

6. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

One great thing about Dennis and his company is he will maintain your club's EXCLUSIVITY...meaning he won't sell or manufacture YOUR plaks for someone else that wants or asks for them.

Thanx for protecting the designs Dennis. It is my pleasure to do business with you and your company.

R-

7. tex1935

tex1935

Its a pleasure doing business with Dennis.I have been ordering plaques for the Rod and Wheelers. First class operation. Steve Teixeira. tex1935

8. Mercchev

Mercchev

The BEST. Been doing business with Dennis for a long time, and he helped our club out in a jam again this week. Great stuff, great service. Class act all the way around. Gotta love the HAMB Alliance discount, too!

9. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

just got in a new load of texas plauqes ---- great product and service once more.

thanks

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  10. LSGUN

LSGUN
    from TX

Awesome quality, thanks Dennis!

11. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

can't say enough great things about O'Brien Truckers!
    thank you!

[​IMG]

12. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

Contacted Dennis O'Brien, Alliance vendor: O'Brien Truckers, when I found he had obtained the rights to produce and sell some of the cast items from Bitchin products. Dennis was very quick to respond to all my e-mail questions. Must be like me and stay up all night. He told me when his Bitchin battery box was going to be ready for sale and the cost. I contacted him when he said the product would be available and it was just as he had stated previously. (Unlike many of the new products being introduced today where other companies promise there products would be available two years ago and still not available.) I called Dennis Tuesday, ordered the battery box and received it on Friday. Quality of the product is excellent and his customer service is outstanding. Very rare these days. Refreshing to have a vendor provide this type of service. Dennis also honored the Alliance discount. Please support the good Alliance vendors.

Attached Files:

13. Dennis is great to work with and his quality is outstanding!

14. fonti

fonti

a great person and perfect to deal with!!
    even when there is a little problem - and I'm from overseas - he fixes it in no time!!

15. Dennis,

Thanks for all you help,and guidance the toppers came out great !

16. BEAR

BEAR

I have started two clubs an used o'brien truckers for the plaques and nothing but great work from them

17. The Bitchin Products battery boxes are back in production and ready to ship. They now have a fully finned cover w/out the name Bitchin on them. I do have a very limited number of covers with the Bitchin name that are selling for a premium and once they're gone they're gone.

Dennis

18. big vic

big vic
    from cary il

jjust got my new scoop and i couldnt be happier,,,i bougtht the new short ribbed 4 bbl scoop and its a real handmade piece of workmanship casting is twice the thickness i expected smooth as glass with brilliant polishing,,, it is very nice thanks

19. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

I was just out east and ran in to Dennis at the Alter boys show. He invited us back to his place to take a look at the operation. All I can say is WOW!!!! He let us fingerprint up the merch, I know quality when I see it, Dennis offers quality he wont disappoint you. Hell of a nice guy too.

20. kasultana

kasultana

Just had these made for our shop in NC. Dennis did a fantastic job. Know that we will be back for more work in the future. Great service and fast turn around.

Attached Files:

21. Marcy

Marcy

Thee name in cast aluminum parts and plaques!
    Quality products with great service---win, win.
    Just got one of the new battery boxes and it's killer!

Marcy

22. elsangre

elsangre

Just got our plaques in! Dennis is awesome, the plaques are perfect. This was our first time ordering and he helped us every step of the way. As others have said Dennis is just a great dude! A big thanks from the HEAPS car club
    [​IMG]

23. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Another happy bunch of fellas!.. the club needed Plaques and toppers.....Sue and Dennis came thru with flying colours...great job,great service!!!!!!!!
    Very happy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. Had these on the engine since '95. Take 'em off a couple of times a year to check the valve clearance (mechanical roller cam) and put 'em right back on and never change the gaskets unless I'm freshening up the heads every few years.

Never had any problems with them leaking and they're tall enough inside to clear my rev kit springs.

The breathers are an Offenhauser item, BTW. I run a full PCV system on the engine.

And that's one of Dennis' valley covers under the intake, too.
    DSCN0161.JPG DSCN0164.JPG

Joe Lemay likes this.
  25. Dennis's wife Sue passed away on Sunday, 11 Feb 2018
    She was the office manager at O'Brien Truckers for 40-something years. She has been in poor health for a year or so, especially since September 2017, and Dennis has been spending countless hours at her bedside in the hospital since late 2017.
    I'm sure this has been a factor in your delay and I would encourage you to phone them and leave another voicemail.
    Since her wake is scheduled for this forthcoming Saturday (17 February 2018), I'm certain Dennis will try and get back to you post haste once things settled own.