Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bloody Mary

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

I knew there was a spello there, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was only hours later I had a forehead-slapping moment!

2. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

Always good to know your 25.4 times table off by heart, though. In my experience with the decimal system, you have to be a lot more careful to avoid decimal errors. There's a lot more counting of zeroes going on, and more subsequent head-scratching.

3. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

Absolutely!

4. kurtis

kurtis
    from Australia

Attached Files:

5. shmoozo

shmoozo
    from Media, PA

There was a time when "drifting" was actually about getting around the corners fast, rather than flamboyantly, though I suppose I should note that the guys who race at the dirt tracks still do it that way ... because it works.

:)

6. shmoozo

shmoozo
    from Media, PA

lol!

:)

7. ritchj

ritchj

There's a cool little book called 'Motoring Specials,' that covers lots of the 'built with what was rusting behind the chicken coop' cars including Bloody Mary, Chitty-Bang-Bang, and a great image of a 27 liter special, next to a 250cc special. The rat rod guys aren't that original.

It's ISBN is 0747801185 and Amazon has them from private sellers, used starting at thirty-six cents + shipping. It is 5X9 and 32 pages, so don't expect too much - but for $5 the pics are worth it.

Oh yeah, you gotta love what is rusting behind the chicken coop in the UK
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  8. Cool car and a good read this month. And a great magazine, always has lots of good vintage tin to look at and drool over.

What is this a picture (the one in the thread below) of though? Interesting motor for sure.

9. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Jag V12

10. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Came across some more picrures of Bloody Mary in both 2 and 4 engine config.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I know this is an old thread, but man... This thing is seriously worthy of a bump.

Bloody Mary anyone?

12. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Sooo bloody cool...sorry. In the video, wouldn't you just know "the most interesting man in the world" would be piloting it?!

13. Time to bring the thread back to life with a bump... seriously cool car.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!