Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs lincoln customs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bernardarama, Oct 24, 2008.

1. ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8
    from NJ

Im not bashing anyone if I were you would know it. i am just being nice about things the way you should too Bob.

It's defend not deffend, at least I can spell!!:D
    JK

2. HOLY SHIT! VW'S TOO! Read down farther....

3. bgbdlinc

bgbdlinc

...here's mine (since ol'skool29 asked)...'46 Lincoln Club Coupe on a '56 Lincoln chassis -chopped 5" front/7 1/2 rear......reversed bumpers front to back, L Continental skirts, pancaked hood, '48 Cad grille.....it's nice to be different.....

[​IMG]

4. That's cool! How about a front shot?

5. Jarzenhotrods

Jarzenhotrods
    from .......

Man..I would love to see some more pics of this. Very interesting the parts used for this.

By the way anybody how owns a Lincoln (pre-65 perferably) or is interested is invited to join us on the Lincoln Social group here on the HAMB.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=93
    Started by Deb (KustomLincolnLady)..

6. Bernardarama

Bernardarama

bgbdlinc i remember looking at you build when i first joined up then later saw you were selling that 6x2 you were tring to get to work on you lyb what happeded to that i was super interested

also badbob your the man and onebadmk8 its cool you are getting some go fast shit going on but sorry bro wrong forum not really whats going to be looked for here

7. bgbdlinc

bgbdlinc

....money shot for badbob....showing pink...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. chuckIII

chuckIII

:confused:WTF, who the fuck, what kind of fucking shit, idk we must find this car and destroy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

9. bgbdlinc

bgbdlinc

...Bernardarama I actually shot myself in the foot with the 6x2's setup on the Olds intake....had it all packed away tidy for a long time.....pancaked the hood without thinking (like a dumbass)....and guess what -the 6x2's didn't fit anymore (under hood height). Had the intake, carbs and linkage for sale in the HAMB classifieds for a while but sold them locally...sad but true.....still beating myself up on that one....

10. ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8
    from NJ

LOL don't worry it's an all out HotRod. It also has a Big Block Chevy and runs single digits in street trim.

See it here

& here

Here too

11. ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8
    from NJ

That's gonna be slammin' hot.

12. That's awesome! Thanks. Looks like it's gonna be a great Custom...

13. Even with the bbc it is not what this board is about. And be forewarned if you though bad bob's response was harsh it gets much worse than that so be careful.:D

14. billjharris

billjharris

this USED to be mine, 460/c6/ps/pdb etc.

Attached Files:

15. ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8
    from NJ

Funny, just doing a little reasearch on this VW caper.
    Found this.

Bob and I posted positively in that thread as well has 9 pages of others. What would be the difference if I posted Our Family Bug up here?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  16. HAHA Bad Bob gets caught.:D Those threads are always borderline so you have to be careful. Lots of guys for them and lots don't think they belong. You will definitely get some positive posts but don'y be too upset if guys come down hard on you because some might. Just giving you a heads up.

17. There's two BADASS VW gasser builds on here. Algon and UncleScooby. Not your typical VW's... I don't hide my love for VW's. Was a VW mechanic for many years. LONG before the HAMB existed...

18. Think I would have kept that to myself!!!! Should have let that one go,lol...

19. VonDust

VonDust

[​IMG]

This is Tom Culbertson's, (my 'second dad's') 1956 Premier. The biggest thing that's done to it is the mild chop that many people don't notice. its been done for about five years now and its his everyday driver.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  20. VonDust

VonDust

[​IMG]

Kind of a bullshit pic, but this is how the Road Rockets roll... :D

21. That's really nice! LOVE IT!!!

22. Now you're just rubbing it in,lol...

23. VonDust

VonDust

Sorry, I have to watch myself sometimes lol.

24. it's all jealously!!!!!!

25. Working on this one now. 1948 Continental. First step is a 351 Windsor C6 & a narrow 9" with a 5X5.5 BP. Stock steering is great, but I will be upgrading the brakes.

I'm going to get it running then perform the body mod's. This is the height it sits at stock with some lower profile tires.

The car is a Rikster design. 4" chop with both front & rear pillars slanted, removing the 1/4 windows & pie cutting the trunk area. I'm going to use some other type of taillights. The Continental kit will be sloped more than stock as well. I don't think that there is any need to change the front end.

[​IMG]

Movin/on

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  26. STOP TEASING!!!!!! Sounds like a great project!

27. That 48 Continental is very nice. I'd like to have something like that one day. As for ONEBADMK8, sure he doesnt have a old Lincoln and owns a VW that most here dont like but it doesn't mean you need to put him down. IMO it looks like he has a lot of knowledge on motors/mechanics and even body work from what I have seen in the past. Instead of bashing him and possibly making him leave, PM him or something, warn him about posting that stuff on here even if he was supposed to read the rules and let it be. We can probably learn something from him, you never know. Now back to the pictures of lincolns!

28. Attached Files: