Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone know of a source for pre-made tuck & roll vinyl for door panels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ham-boned-ford, May 28, 2006.

1. ham-boned-ford

ham-boned-ford

Does anyone know where i can buy pre-made vinyl material already in tuck & roll/ (sewn or heat press even) I wanna make door panel for my shoebox.

2. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

3. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

4. raffman

raffman

JC Whitney...... how retro is that.

5. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

6. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

Anything at all you need for upholstry tools/materials advice GeneralRubber FabricCompany (GFR) website www.GENERALRUBBER.NETphone 508 987 6160 toll free 1800 523 0958 fax 617 381 0211 I have been buying from them for 5 years and i'm a very small customer as far as materials usage my wife makes instrament cases for her sisters store i have always been treated like i'm a big customer they have always answered our needs weather that was telling us how to improve on something or recomending a different material etc.A very good company to deal with

7. Modly

Modly
    from Michigan

Good article. Though, I don't suppose anybody has a good tech article on doing a seat eh?

My door panels aren't great, but they look mint compared to my seat. I pulled off the mexican blanket to clean it up a bit today, and half of the drivers side back rest is bare spring (no padding), and there is a huge hole under the seat portion that I had to fill with shop rags.

8. AllSteel34

AllSteel34

Be wary of these guys. My ol' man bought their kit for his Deuce roadster and we were both less than happy. The vinyl is paper thin.

Chris

9. ham-boned-ford

ham-boned-ford

Thanks for all the leads guys! I,m gonna check them all out:)