Register now to get rid of these ads!

BenD - T and A Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by BenD, Oct 17, 2011.

1. choptopdoc

choptopdoc
    from tulsa

Thanks again Ben!

2. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Ben sells excellent parts as well. A class act !

3. 562roadster

562roadster

Ben D is the man! He delivered my hood today, and it was perfect.

4. S.F.

S.F.

Gah! thats hard to look at.....Talked to Ben D a time or two about moving cars for me. Would trust him with any car of mine

5. Super nice guy and easy going. Always a pleasure to talk to and parts got here safe and sound.

Thanks Ben.

6. DUAL 4S

DUAL 4S

He has done alot for me. He is the best. Thanks Ben

7. 130driver

130driver
    from Canada

Just received early hot rod front end from Ben. Hauled it from San Diego to Syracuse. Price was super fair and delivery happened within 15 minutes of planned time. A great job and great guy. Many thanks Ben.

8. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ben hauled a bunch of my stuff.

Good man. Friendly. Reliable. No bs.

Thanks, Ben.

9. skinnydennis

skinnydennis
    from Austin, TX

Just had Ben do another truck transport for me. Always a pleasure to see him down here in Texas. He has my business. Ben, my ears are still sore from the guy in the parking lot!
    skinny

10. 37willysgasser

37willysgasser

BenD is a great guy, safe transport, just done an old Willys for me,I would recommend him every time!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  11. basicbob

basicbob

Ben hauled a 32 Ford chassis plus lots of wheels/parts to Long Beach for Austrailia shipment.

Great guy to have haul for you, not a fruit cake like some haulers!

Thanks Ben

12. ...had the pleasure to meet Ben one time on a parts relay, very nice guy; I'd like to know how many miles he's put on in just the last 10 years!?

13. Another great haul by BenD! Thank you Ben!

14. Terry

Terry

Best there is! Wouldn't ever think of using someone else

15. 37willysgasser

37willysgasser

I would have to agree!! thanks again Ben for another Willys haul!!

Attached Files:

16. Oldskool56

Oldskool56

Great Guy, Great Job!

17. velocityrods

velocityrods

Known BenD all my life. Was at his wedding even though I don't remember much of it. He's done a couple hauls for me and won't use anyone else. Great family, great hauler, Great friend

18. I bought a 1942 Chevrolet Coupe NOS left fender from a gentleman in LA CA and BenD was kind enough to get it and bring it back safely to Oklahoma for me, thank you very much and nice to meet you.

19. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

Ben brought a 51 Mercury to me from Missouri, did a great job and a really nice guy. Hope he gets everyone's business!

20. Manic Mechanix

Manic Mechanix

This was the first time that I have hired a transporter and was initially nervous just handing the keys over to a stranger, but after reading the posts about Ben here on the HAMB, I had a better gut feeling about the transport than I did talking with other big name transport companies. Ben did an awesome job transporting my 34 Ford 5 window coupe from PA to northern AZ. Excellent communication and on time performance was exceptional! I highly recommend Ben at T and A Transport. Jeff A.

21. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ben hauled a Harley sidecar that was in pieces for me . Never met him , talked on the phone. I would hire him again.

22. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Ben has hauled parts for me many times, And is a all around good guy, service is Great, and very fair on price. The only time I would use anyone else is if Ben was not able to do it.

23. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

No need for a bump, but since I had the photo handy.. Ben hauled for me a few years back and would use him again any time. If he's not in your area, he's well worth the wait. Great guy, treats your cars as they're his own. Some bullshitting, bathroom break, bottle of water and he's back on the road! Thanks Ben, hope business is great!

[​IMG]

24. Avgas

Avgas

Ben's done it again, always succedes when others faulter! Ben D is the Car Hauling King, thanks again Ben

25. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

Bens the real deal.Towed my car from kansas to NJ.

26. Ben has brought me several car bodies and parts. Ive ever met him personally, as Ive always been away when he shows up, but my wife and kids tell me hes a nice guy. All I really care about is good service and good price,,, and he has given me both on many occasions.

27. papajohn

papajohn

Ben and Missy brought me another one on Sunday!

Thanks again.

28. 3day

3day
    from UK

It can be a bit worrying trying to arrange getting a car hauled from the other side of the Atlantic – especially when it's just a body and punch of panels! Ben D made it all run smoothly, was simple to deal with, relaxed, calm and helpful. He picked a trunk lid up from Long Beach, a dash from Fresno, a body and motor from Arkansas, packed it all, then hauled it across country. Was picked up on the morning he stated and delivered on the morning it was promised. Pictures were sent on departure and arrival. Thanks Ben D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  29. Kail

Kail
    from Austin, TX

Ben has hauled 2 of my projects, timing and price is always right. Good guy, super legit.

30. insomniacshotrods

insomniacshotrods

He is hauling me a 29 tudor and said it will be here tomorrow,hope i can sleep.