Register now to get rid of these ads!

pinstriping box???whatcha got???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 94hoghead, Jun 11, 2010.

1. 94hoghead

94hoghead

OK, So I'm trying to learn this pinstriping stuff. I got several cans of paint, a few brushes and lots of stuff that I probably won't ever need. I need a box of some sort to carry all this stuff around in. What kind of pinstriping boxes do you guys carry? What is the best for a beginner like me???:confused:

2. Greg'Hel

Greg'Hel
    from Iowa

Here's mine, it was a gardening box my grandparents made. I cleaned it up, stained it and did some of my first pinstriping on it. A lot of guys use tool boxes but if your looking for a wood one I've seen them at art stores such as Hobby Lobby.

paint box pinstriping.jpg

3. Bluefoot

Bluefoot

used a tool box by flambeau for 30yrs went thru 3 of them,they worked great, but finaly got custom made wood box,built ,just like i wanted, not small ,but it fits in under cover in back of my long roof

4. Gator

Gator

5. 94hoghead

94hoghead

Thanks for the input guys...

6. Obsessedwithchop

Obsessedwithchop

I used a craftsman toolbox then My granfather gave me a carpentry box he made out of wood the holds about everything I need. Don't have any pics at the moment. Best bet to me would be to make your own out of wood and set it up to hold what you need plus its one off like your stripes :cool:

7. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

No pics of mine with me, but I use a Fat Max rolling tool box from Stanley. HUGE bottom area for paints, and 2 smaller boxes, one gets my tape and random supplies, top gets a couple of books and my brush bin.

8. stroupedesign

stroupedesign
    from Tustin, CA