Register now to get rid of these ads!

And Just Where Do You Tink Yer Goin Mister??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, May 25, 2006.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

so whatz everyone plan fer the holiday weekend?? prolly goin to convert my 53 to 12 volt and drink way too much.. might go to eddyville iowa to the strip fer one day...got some big show or hamb partys planned??? hope you all have a safe one and lets not forget what its really all about.....happy travels gang!!:) breeder:)

2. Gerg

Gerg

I am going to get back to sanding down my 53 bel. I really need to get some steel and start making some floorpans also.... prolly go out to the races on saturday and drinking lots of beer this weekend.

3. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

This weekend is the NW Nostalgia Drags at Pacific Raceways. I plan on going Sat. Well, that is if it ain't rainin' too bad!:confused:
    Also plan on doing more work on my A pickup......brake lines, gauges, touch up painting.
    Almost forgot...Sun is the NW Deathfest @ the Pheonix Underground all day. Obituary headlining w/ Deeds of Flesh and 20 or so more bands! Pure evil!

Josh

4. Beemer

Beemer

I'm gonna get out my recently reassembled ride and drive it...a lot.

Also gotta move out of my apartment.

5. Going to a small cruise downtown flint friday, probably go out to lapeer to the shooting range, work on some small stuff on the bucket. Who knows what else.

6. Well, since the '51 isn't ready for Paso, I gotta keep workin' on it. Finish up the airbags, steering and brakes. If I get lucky, I'll fire up the motor too.

Can't wait to see the pics from Paso, you lucky bastards! :D

Bryan

7. forty3

forty3

im stoked...swapping the tired-ass 216 for a rebuilt 235 this weekend. it's a longshot, but i want to drive it sunday.

cant fukking wait.

8. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

OT: UFC fight at the staples center. Im so excited. Will try to work on the ride as well if im not to hammered.

9. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Kruizin the Heartland - Lawrence, KS
    busted a spring so I'll be a spectator

10. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

Going over to the pressure oiling system dark side, eh? :D

I'm planning on reattaching all my banged-up, dinged-in, dull-lookin' stainless,
    starting to fab my floor pan patch, getting my gas tank to the shop to boil out, and figure out what I'm doing with my gauges.

Tucker

11. TxRat

TxRat

I'll be working the graveyard shift all weekend....

12. warbozz

warbozz

Going to Lawrence also- I'll be selling at the swap meet. :cool:

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Saturday afternoon I plan on buttoning up some small things in the new kitchen redo and giving Big Olds a really good spring cleaning. My whitewalls are a disaster after 5,000 miles without scrubbing. If I have time I'll start the spring cleaning in my garage. My parents just got a HDTV and Dad gave me his 40 incher that still works. I'm putting it in the garage with a DVD player.:D

Saturday nite HAMBer 62Wagon is getting married. His wedding will be a blast with a ton of cool cars I'm sure. Will take photos and post.

Sunday Roadstar is going to help me lay my new kitchen floor and then maybe we'll have sex on it.:eek: (just seeing if anyone is really reading these):D

Sunday evening I'm having the family over for a BBQ

Monday will be a day of yardwork and taking down the storm windows, washing windows and sticking in the screens.

I'll go back to work on Tuesday to relax.:D

14. rbroadster

rbroadster

Getting the wa-goon out for it's first cruise this year.

The Beatersville car and bike show in Louisville.

Will try and get a few pics to post over the weekend.

15. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I'll be fixing the stupid convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B:(B

16. Kinky6

Kinky6

Sounds like a lady's joke; Q: Why is a man like a linoleum floor? A: If you lay it right, you can walk on it forever! :D

Have fun with that project! :cool:

17. spicoli

spicoli
    BANNED
    from in a house

i used to live in eddyville when i was much too young to remember much but my mom was a cop there and i remember going to the dunkin doughnuts and hanging out in a park close by. one time i handcuffed my sisters friend to a handrail with my moms cuffs i got in alot of trouble for that one. anyway back to the subject i am getting my car ready for the tombstone primer run show next weekend.

18. Muttley

Muttley

19. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

Sunday I'll be wiring the '51 vicky. Monday I'm probably gonna take a ride to my buddies shop and get my '47 pinstriped.

20. The Springfield Mile.

Amatuer TT races Fri.

Pro TT Sat night.

The Mile on Sunday.

21. borndead327

borndead327

i am planning on not working at all!! just gonna put some miles on the ole model a

22. kustom72

kustom72

Going for beers tonight, getting the cars ready for Tombstone, maybe hit a boneyard in Tucson tomorrow and look for some trim for my buddys car..low key cause next Saturday is gonna get wild

23. I'll be busting my ass on the 63 Impalla (it's mud time!), and I'm going to try to spend some time finishing the chop on my Stude. I'm starting to miss driving the ol girl.

24. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Will be taking the christmas lights off the double wide.:D

25. PASO! first time, cant wait. Mark

26. piche582

piche582
    from Sonora, Ca

Well, as much as I'd like to work more on wiring my Buick, my butt will be firmly planted on a Seadoo most of the weekend at the lake. :D

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

YUK FOO!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :D :D

28. SwampYankee

SwampYankee
    from Dudley MA

Finally got the X-cab S-10 frame that's going under my 52. I had one glorious spring day to work on it with my son on Tuesday, then had to work two 12 hour days. It's been torture having to wait until today to get back to it. I was really cranking on a rusted old bumper bracket bolt and the truck kept rocking back-n-forth (no drive shaft). My son (4, almost 5) goes into the garage, comes out with some scrap 2x4 blocks and chocks the wheels. "Now it won't move on you Daddy!" Little man has got potential. This is gonna be fun, except he's a worse parts pack-rat than me and a straw boss like his Grampy. The only reason I can sit here on line is he ain't awake yet.

29. Work on the floors of the 50. Work at my second job 3-10 Sat and Sun. Work around the house mon. Wish I didn't have to work so much!

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, startin off wida bang..sittin a buds house last night pokin around on his 59 t-bird when the wifey calls around 12:30..are house sprung a leak!!!:mad: so all mornin ive been fixin water pipe..rather take a stapler to the bag then work on plumbing..then my pops [the grandchildren watcher] gets sick..so im pretty much house bound till sunday:mad: owell, me and the youngsters can get some miles on us in the 53:) :) breeder