Register now to get rid of these ads!

2012 H.A.M.B. Calendar & More...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Gaters

Gaters

Received mine Saturday, beautiful work. Great photos to follow each month. Love the format, the extra pages to account for the year AND the multi-centerfolds photos. Hot Rods Rule!

2. Dave50

Dave50

Got mine today and i have a stupid ? why are there a bunch of blank pages in the back??Ik i have abrain fade right now...

3. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Soooo, since we usually dont get them until mid january, can we make it a 13 month calender next year???

4. badgeree

badgeree

Better late than never, but mine's on it's way. Maybe Ryan can hand deliver it?

5. D-man313

D-man313

Halloween isnt the only one.

Looks like there are only 361 days this year:eek:

No
    April 8th
    May 24th
    November 22nd
    December 31

:D:D:D

I dont really care though its still the coolest calender around!

6. Iron Dog

Iron Dog
    from Minnesota

Received mine yesterday, wish they would have left out the day of my birthday, I don't want anymore at this point, they come around too fast. Already made some notes on the blank pages (i.e., buy more beer).

7. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Dont forget january 1st...

8. Mine showed up yesterday & despite the mailman-lady-person cramming it into the box, its looking good hanging up on the wall.
    Thanks!

9. Still waiting for mine but I guess New Zealand is a little bit further away than most of you guys! Will have to make - do with the 'Nudie Girl' calendar for now....;)

10. I was so excited to get my two calendars. Pretty disappointed that some time in delivery the envelope got ripped and the pages are kinda wrinkled :(

11. Deuce_Eddie

Deuce_Eddie
    from Portugal

Finally got mine today (wasn't quick to order, and my neck of the woods is after the forest, over the river and behind the mountains...), and I must leave my compliments to everyone involved, as it's a beautiful piece of work!

Still haven't decided how best to use it, I intended on leaving it hanging on the office wall, but it's so nice I want to carry it with me at all times! :D

Cheers, Eddie

12. Got mine today, it's one calendar that won't be thrown away in 2013. Thanks Ryan.

13. MemoreeMaker

MemoreeMaker

Hey, video Bob. Been a while. Anything of importance going on out here tonite ???