Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. Drags Bound!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. guiseart

guiseart

packin' bags, taking out a small loan for fuel!

3. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Cool Beans!!! We are leaving Indy at about noon today headed for Springfield for the swap Friday. Then on to Joplin. Should be there Friday evening. See y'all in Joplin.

4. The gittin' ready and the travelin'...ya gotta love it...all definitely part of a good drag race 'weekend'..... Everyone travel safe!!

5. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

Leaving tonight...its going to be real tough trying to sit still at work today.

6. We're leavin in the morning unless I'm in Robin's garage.

Ryan I'm on shanks mares this year. So with no car/truck to get in my way I'll probably have a minute or two of spare time. Leme know if I can be of service in any way.

7. Thoughts go out for a safe trip from those of s missing this year. Stop by the Vagabond tent at the hotel Friday night for some free vittles! Our boys will be doin it up again this year (under supervision of some responsible women) ;)

8. Have a safe trip and keep the rough side down>>>>.

9. I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! Travel safely everyone.

10. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

As I type this entry I'm sitting in louverdude's 53 and we are driving down I39... oh man its starting to rain. Wingnutz and Gerg are behind us in the roadster getting a little wet. We have the grille in tow... the welds are probably cool by now. We hope its still there when we arrive. don't worry if it comes off Mark & Greg will be the first to know!

11. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

ha ha supervision... getting ready to head out soon myself... gotta load a flattie up and pick up a motorcycle on the way, I guess this is how Ben D feels.

12. Those trophies are AWESOME!!!! holy smokes!

and I like the beat-poet Ryan shot...

13. Wowcars

Wowcars

I'm more excited about this year, too. Oh, thats cuz I'M GOIN! See you tomorrow night!

14. Ok now I am really sad:(. Tell the boys howdy!

15. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Well, that answers the question rustyford1 asked me last night. So the grille is finished and mobile. Cool.

The Enid bunch is heading out friday morning, we are saying 7a.m. but if we run true to form it will be at least 8.

I'm haulin a truck load of tin for junkmonger to pickup, and the T on the trailer.

See ya'll early afternoon tomorrow.

16. I second that emotion!!!!!
    And opening @ 10AM....whaaa hooo!!!!! :D Thanks Ryan!

17. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Safe travels Gordon and group. We just stopped for some good BBQ in springfield I'll and are now headed to missouri. Breeder has called half a dozen times but we are not sure where he is. We hung out with datinman for a while at the restaurant too. things were going well at lunch until louverdude sprayed a pepsi on the people next to us so we made a speedy exit. next stop... gas for wingnutz

18. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

You Da Man Ryan! Will be going with Dennis this year, but I know it will still be a blast.

19. PUMPKINHEAD

PUMPKINHEAD

Cool trophies!

Hey Ryan,whats up with the hats-will those be available soon?:cool:

20. Blakmerk

Blakmerk
    from St.Joe MO

We'll see you guys Saturday afternoon for the BIG SIXTH ANNUAL.
    I guess me and T-man cant get in trouble this year. bummer. I'll make Jeff drink a beer for ya.

21. Just washed a layer of road grime off of the coupe and ready to put another layer on. I just need to toss the cooler and a couple of bags in and wait for school to let out. I'm finding it hard to wait! Been looking forward to this since last year!!!

Who told you you could miss it Tman! :-/ You didn't take Chicken's pig comment that seriously did you? ;-)

22. autobilly

autobilly

Man those trophies are BITCH'N! I've always been partial to the old Winged Wheel (my first tattoo twenty plus years ago) and the pistons, of course, are just plain kool.

23. oldsman71

oldsman71

this is gonna be cool!!!!!! yeehaw!!!!!!

24. You know what we went through last year to make it......trust me. I would if I could. Family first, then you guys:D

You just make sure the boys find the right bed........without DW in it!

25. Rusty

Rusty

Leaving after work tomorrow,

Cant wait doing the finishing touches on a customers floor then I am packing the sedan

See yall tomorrow night

Rusty

26. zapp69

zapp69

Ive been travelling Route66 from Chicago and am stopping in Rolla tonight, Ive been hanging out for the Drags since I got Stateside 3 weeks ago.

27. autobilly

autobilly

Kool trip!
    I've left a message on your member's page.

28. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Have fun Ryan, I hope to be there some day.

29. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Brake job, chassis lube, oil change, gear lube change, trans fluid top-off, remove ugly-ass trailer hitch, install cigarette lighter, load up tools, spare, jack, go-cart for Hotrodladycruiser, sleep, head out at 5am from Atlanta with Boy Wonder ditchin' school and handling the navigation duties.

See you guys Friday night!

-Brad

30. Headed out Fri morning... Save me a spot at the hotel parking lot (northside)and the first beers are on me.

Partslinger and 4speedman
    the BECKS GARAGE Crew