Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dragfest Warwick

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by OBFB HA/GR, Oct 12, 2012.

1. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

We're all packed and ready to go. One of the best meets around. Very laid back with real friendly locals, the kind of race meet I like. 5am start tommorrow and a 3 hour tow for us. Will let everyone know how the Flattie behaves when we get back Sunday night.
    Nigel.:)

2. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Well sometimes the best laid plans don't go exactly to plan. We had a great trip up to Warwick, the weather was perfect, not too hot and just a very gentle breeze to knock the edge off the heat.
    Saturday was qualifying, most got in 5 runs but we settled on 3. We chipped away from 9.03 @ 73.3mph down to 8.90 @ 74.5mph so we were happy at that.
    Sunday again was fantastic weather wise but unfortunatly the driver in the purple HA/GR car was not. 1st run had a reacion time you could measure with an hour glass then 2 red lights in a row, so I think the driver needs to concerntrate more.
    As I have said before I just love going up to Warwick to race, the atmosphere is great and it just doesn't matter whether you win, loose or draw it's a great time.

3. Old28

Old28

Sounds like it was a great weekend, fun racing and great people. The racing is almost secondary. :)

Red lights, if you don't get a few your not pushing that light.:D

9.03 to an 8.90 is a nice move, great going.

4. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

No problem, Nigel. Just average your reaction times and you are probably doing fine. :p