Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. foxcr11

foxcr11
    from Mercer, PA

Hey just got a 56 f100. basically trying to make it a sleeper. just looking for some wisdom.

2. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy...Wisdom= Ford engine in that F1.:D

3. Barnyard

Barnyard

Y-block! Welcome bud.

4. Welcome from OKC!

5. Welcome aboard but how about telling us about yourself.

6. foxcr11

foxcr11
    from Mercer, PA

i am from Mercer PA but am currently in del rio, TX and i will be living in Portsmouth NH by Dec. i am a pilot and will be flying the kc135 up there. and actually i have a 351W and C6 (out of 79 van) in it but i still have the 7 3/4" rearend. looking to put a 9" ford in before i really drive it. i just updated the brakes (disc in the front, dual reservoir power brakes, and all new stainless brake lines). now working on modern 18 circuit wiring harness. once i get that done its on to the engine. also quick question...my uncle has a boss 351...better starting point for the extra money?

7. That's better! Thank you and welcome aboard the H.A.M.B.!!

8. Willy_P

Willy_P

Welcome from Kansas.

9. fiftee6effie

fiftee6effie

Welcome, good choice in trucks! Do up the Y-Block with period speed equipment for cool nostalgic looks and power!

10. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Hi, just read your intro post. Welcome to the HAMB. Must be going to Pease, eh? My son-in-law is E8, one of the flightline supervisors there. If you need louvers in your F-100 hood, we are ready to do it. Press is in Exeter, not too far from Pease.