Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ***another early Friday Art Show 2/22/07***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Coupe-De-CAB, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unkindz

unkindz

3D Impala design for a customer 67impalaGuadalupe.jpg

67impalaGuadalupe2.jpg

67impalaGuadalupe3.jpg

2. smokindave

smokindave

[​IMG][/quote]

I love it all, but this is my favorite yet

3. Rumplestiltskin

Rumplestiltskin
    from OK

Just didn't feel right posting someone elses art so I will provide a link to his work. This guy is a pal of mine and he kicks ass! The Oklahoma Tingler if ya' will.

He is.......Rawb Carter, check it out!

http://www.rawknasawk.com/index.htm

4. Toyghoul

Toyghoul
    from SPOKANE

I cannot reveal all my secrets, but I am an expert when it comes to handling Animals.....Except for the Skunk that bit me I've been very lucky.....

5. JohnnyAngel

JohnnyAngel
    from Missouri

Running a bit late this week, here is a cut up Jag XK 120

Attached Files:

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

So my brother wanted to see what his car would look like in the colors we decided on. Here's a before and after... in the after you can still see the leaves through the drivers door... oops! See what you guys think?

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Lefty51

Lefty51

I don't know if this constitues art, or just a waste of space. But here's a couple CT's I did for my wife. This lady is so good to me, she let me do a murial on one whole wall in the living room. Did our rdst. a 48 Aero, tikibar, some palm trees, totally looks like a 4 year old did it! Lost interest! Don't know how to save it. Maybe Mcphail could stop by on his way down to the Roundup, or Weesner,and maybe Von Franco, could take the northern route in from the west and come by here! LOL Sad thing is, they probably couldn't save it. I am just no artist. But I love striping shit. Thanks for your attention.

I wrap my ass in glass
    But I'm only here for the beer
    Steve.

Attached Files:

8. 53chieftian

53chieftian

So I gotta know.... how much would ya have to have for one of these? My step dad is a huge duck hunter and likes his custom cars a bit too! That thin is killer and the whole "here's a duck" line made me laugh too!

9. TO ALL WHO'VE COMTRIBUTED, THANK YOU. YOUR ALL SO TALENTED.
    RYAN, Flyin'P, SINCLAIR,DANKYD, JANNE, GREAT STUFF. TINGLER I LOVE THE DETILS, MAN! SOME OF MY FAVORITES SO FAR. YOU'RE SO DANG PROLIFIC IT AMAZES ME. SOOOO MUCH WORK, SOOO MANY DETAILS, SOOOO DEFTLY HANDLED. IT'S AN HONOR, SIR.

LATE TO THE PARTY THIS WEEK. I TRIED TO FINISH A COLOR PENCIL RRAWING BUT RAN OUT OF FRIDAY. IN THE MEAN TIME HERE'S A COUPLE OLD SKETCHES. THE MONTE, WHILE O.T., IS MY NEPHEW'S #2 HOT ROD PROJECT (THE 1ST WAS AN '86 SS, THIS ONE'S AN '88) IT'S HARD TO TWEEK THESE BOXES INTO SOMETHING APPEALING. THE INSPIRATION STARTED WITH A SKETCH OF THE HEAD LIGHTS AND GREW FROM THERE.

[​IMG]

THIS COUGAR WAS DONE BACK IN '84 WHEN I WAS MESSING WITH SOME DIFFERENT STYLES...

[​IMG]

10. RYZART

RYZART
    from NJ

Awesome stuff guys !!! But Barnett your art is the S@#% !! I am totally digging it !

11. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

Started this today

look real? :)

[​IMG]

12. Thanks Ryz, Smokin Dave and Al! Someday I'll have some fun hotrod/club tattoo pics to post if I could those no-good-Barons to drop in the shop and let me take some pics. hahahaha.;)

Good art show, as usual!

13. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

My dad grandpa and uncle are all falcon nuts they all have sprints so I made them some shirts.
    Front
    [​IMG]
    Back designs.
    Logo
    [​IMG]
    Sprint
    [​IMG]
    this is what I did last week Old rocket shirt
    Back
    [​IMG]
    Front
    [​IMG]

14. Roadheel

Roadheel
    from Indy

Hi new guy here...really love the artwork you all do...I ve been doing mostly graphite stuff but just recently started with pen and ink and h20 color....I know,needs work...thanks for the inspiration

Attached Files:

15. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

havent posted anything in awhile bc i could never open any of the threads up for the longest time .. anyways heres a lil what ive been doin
    [​IMG] thats a painting done with fabric dyes on Silk . its the 99 lady luck which is owned by Klaus . did this for klaus and cindy when they came back to the states for the hoedown this year .

[​IMG]
    this is a prisma color pencil drawing i did from a photo i took of a local chevy truck .

16. Ssilver

Ssilver

wow... never ceases to amaze me fellas. This stuff is so inspiring. Would love to get a hot rod art tattoo but still have not seen something that "fits"

17. Toyghoul

Toyghoul
    from SPOKANE

Duck's on ebay now if anyone's interested, excuse my Spam... Hey, Tingler's got stuff on ebay too that you should buy, Everyone go buy some Original art so we can afford more paint!

18. TINGLER

TINGLER

Hahaha.

Yeah man, mmmm mmmm that spam is tasty.

Thanks mang for the plug! :D

19. ratstar

ratstar

didi someone say SPAM? sweet sweet spam!

20. Ichoptop

Ichoptop

you want SPAM. 25% off anything on my website www.artofchop.com

I pulled the valve covers off my hemi yesterday....needless to say...I need big money to put her back together.

21. here are a couple I will be takin gto Detroit And a hand crafted fender to surround a clock. need to paint and stripe the fender yet

Attached Files:

22. SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, EGGS AND SPAM? (With a little rat in it)

23. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Daniel...More great work....I love all three!!!

24. Janne

Janne

Cool idea!

25. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

bro give your self some credit yours fn rocks

26. rigid_bobber

rigid_bobber

Late to the party, sorry.
    A little background. I haven't picked up a pencil since I quit college 7 years ago. You guys inspired me to pick it up.
    Started this about 7PM tonight... it's 7:35 now.
    just a fun sketch, real loose, shitty digital so it doesn't come across that great.... and I'm nervous as hell puttin this here with all this other great work.
    Maybe I can contribute more, better stuff next week.
    Thanks for lookin
    Joe
    [​IMG]

27. AHotRod

AHotRod

Jeff, this drawing is awesome man, I can't wait to see it when your finished.
    Simply! ....... BAD - ASS :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.