Register now to get rid of these ads!

1956 buick carb adapter plate any suggestions???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56 rusty nailhead, Oct 26, 2011.

1. 56 rusty nailhead

56 rusty nailhead

My Buick has a 322 nailhead in it with a 4 barrel. The 4 barrel is shot so i did some research and found out that summit makes an adapter plate for the intake to put an edelbrok 600 on it. I already have the carb, but does anyone know what the part number is to the adapter plate I should buy, or any way to figure this out. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

rustynail

2. George

George

Can't you just look it up on the Summit site? Hot Heads carrys the Offy adaptor, probably cheaper @ summit.

3. 56 rusty nailhead

56 rusty nailhead

I called up there and they said he doesnt see one they have that will fit but there was a thread about this on this forum that someone did but they never gave out the part number just that they got it from summit and its an adapter plate

4. George

George

5. 56 rusty nailhead

56 rusty nailhead

Ill check them out thanks but it looks like they are mostly for hemis not nailheads

6. Century

Century

TRANS-DAPT 2064 is what you're looking for. The holes for the small pattern are not drilled out. If you order from them, they can do it for you.

7. 56 rusty nailhead

56 rusty nailhead

Thanks so much got it ordered and on the way nice century you have there too by the way

Rusty nail