Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Cool Hot Rod Revolution Pics

Discussion in 'Hot Rod Revolution' started by todd_a, Nov 24, 2010.

1. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

You should have a section for the hot rod photos on your website, or at least a link to a page with your work. You have a great eye, so why not show it?

2. Harrisontx

Harrisontx
    from Waco Texas

I saw this car, or another bare steel coupe roll by my shop on I-25 in Waco, the weekend of the Revolution. I about fell over

[​IMG]

3. kenmo

kenmo

Cool work...thanks for sharing....

4. todd_a

todd_a
    from Tyler, TX

Thanks for the compliments!

I had thought about including hot rod photography on my website, but so many people in the wedding photo industry convinced me that it was too much of a stretch that it might distract from the wedding portion, so I have kept them separate. I am considering an entire different web site for the hot rod pics. I own a variation of the web address that I could use but I have not built a site for that yet. I do have a separate Facebook for it though at http://www.facebook.com/toddaaroncustomphoto and I have been thinking a lot lately about trying to do more with the car photography and back off on the weddings.

5. black240

black240
    from Houston

These are some nice pictures!!