Register now to get rid of these ads!

HOT ROD REVOLUTION in Italian Mag!

Discussion in 'Hot Rod Revolution' started by whitebullet, Feb 15, 2011.

1. whitebullet

whitebullet

Hi there,

with this post i'd like to inform you that some of our italian friends and collaborators took part in the 2010 HOT ROD REVOLUTION in Austin (TX) and here you can see the result. I know it's written in Italian, but you can watch the pics :D (i'm jokin') when i'll have time, i hope to start translating the article...the only problem is: when have i time?! (i don't know...but i'll try to do this!)...Meanwhile...Keep them runnin'!

all the best.

White_B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mad Mouse

Mad Mouse

Great Stuff.

Where can we get a hard copy of this magazine?

Our 32 Tudor is on the second page and we would love to have a copy.

3. man that's cool!

4. whitebullet

whitebullet

Thanks Guys,

for the Copy, if u are in the Austin area, i have friends comin' at the end of March and u can pick it up in person.

or i can also send it to u, but u can give me some days because tomorrow i'll leave for work and i'll be back in 10-15 days...

just let me know what you prefer!

cheers,

White_B

5. Has anybody seen any other mag coverage of this show?

6. DieselGreaser

DieselGreaser

It's the cover story in the current issue of Traditional Rod & Kulture. Along with an article about LOWCAB and his art.

7. I contacted the magazine about getting a copy. Kinda a pricey but, here's the info if anybody is interested in getting one. Be sure to tell them "no.56"

Hi,
    Sure! It’s possible!
    I’ll send you the magazine by post.
    The total cost is 16 euros.
    I’ll write you the data bank for the bank transfer:

IBAN: IT 87Z 02008 63920 000000624168
    SWIFT: UNCRITB1TQ1

When I receive the payment I’ll send you the magazine!
    Best regards,

Debora Simonetti
    Editrice Custom sas
    Via Ciro di Pers 38 – 33030 – Majano (UD)
    Tel. 0432.948570 – Fax 0432.948606
    P. IVA e C.F. 01741200305
    www.editricecustom.it

8. I know that the Italians are huge car nuts and I had heard theres a strong interest in American Hot Rod culture there. I guess this proves it.
    I notice The Jalopy Journal and H.A.M.B. are mentioned in the story.
    Its quite interesting to consider that the hot rod culture has basically found its way into every country on the globe.
    Except maybe the Middle East. Hey maybe if we could get the rag heads interested in building some cars instead of blowin them up, it might help make the world a better place. :rolleyes:
    Very cool post Whitebullet !

9. silverdome

silverdome

Hey Whitebullet, Cool Stuff. I just ran across this translator on Google yesterday that could help you. You just type in your words on the left side and the tranlation comes out on the opposite side.

Anyway the coverage is great and it's just amazing that this stuff is worldwide.

I also liked the comment about our friends in the middle east. I can just imagine one of those fellows with his turbine unraveling in the wind while cruising in a '32 Roadster with a big smile on his face and wondering why he ever thought that America was a bad place.

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  10. whitebullet

whitebullet

Thanks Silverdome!

Mine is not a problem of language, but a problem of time :(.
    we've just opened another new magazine called kustom world (www.kustom-world.it) and we're really busy 24/7 :(

anyway i'll keep u up to date, in July we'll publish also another article on the Lone Star Roundup. we had friends there that have taken pics and we're contactin' the meeting staff right now!

Keep them runnin'!

White_B