Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swap Meet in Michigan, Sunday 10/19/03?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CornBinder, Oct 16, 2003.

1. CornBinder

CornBinder

Has anyone in Michingan heard about a Swap meet this weekend? I heard there was one at Freedom Hill, but when I called to verify, they did not know what the Heck I was talking about, and Help?

2. beatnik

beatnik

I havent heard anything about one. I did a quick search at some of the online event listings I usually check and couldn't find anything either.

If anyone hears anything else please post it.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

There is one in Adrian, Mi on this Sunday the 19th. The contact person is Beth McGowen, 418 Glenwood, Delta, Ohio 43515, phone (419) 822-9625

4. [ QUOTE ]
    There is one in Adrian, Mi on this Sunday the 19th. The contact person is Beth McGowen, 418 Glenwood, Delta, Ohio 43515, phone (419) 822-9625

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a GREAT swap meet and informal car show put on by the Irish Hills Antique Auto club.Lots of vendors and good deals.Come early as it starts to dissolve around 1:30 or so.

5. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

There's one at Springfield Oaks Co.Park in Davisburg this Sunday. It's put on by the Flaming Pistons Street Rod club. Not very big, and alota mullet car parts, but I did get a J2 tri-power setup there last year for $50.

6. jdubbya

jdubbya

I will see you there, I need to find an intake to match my tri power carbs. Being that close, it is a good reason to stop by the Dixieland Flea Market... I am a sucker for junk stuff!

7. There's a race car swap meet Sunday the 19th in Ionia at the Fair grounds, also one in G.R. at the Delta Plex off 131 and I-96. Ionia is pretty good. I bought a pretty fair Duece shell and a Fenton trips manifold for a sbc there last year. The Grand Rapids one varies year to year.

Charlie