Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb drags very week

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by prostborgward, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prostborgward

prostborgward
    BANNED

hamb drags was the weakest show that I have seen, heard alot of people talking that they would not come back again. It needs a lot more race cars and a whole lot less street cars. Slow and boring with no swap meet to speak of. Need to keep it at the holiday inn if you don't want to make it a drag race.:mad::mad::mad:

2. ryno

ryno

Don't come back
    Check out the local cool scene at mokan

3. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

If you came to the HAMB Drags to see some kind of competition, you came to the wrong event. Mokan has plenty of other events scheduled that you will enjoy.

John

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

go away, you obviously don't get it. and frankly never will. you won't be missed at all.

5. Loved it all. Was I the fastest, no. Was it the coolest, yes.

obtw, it is "weAk"

6. Noobie boner. He definitly is not in tune!!!!!!!! See ya

7. I hear there's a "Wally" in your futu:eek::eek::Dre

8. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

You Sir, Obviously know what a Hot Rod SHOULD BE. Nice Borgward.

9. BinderRod

BinderRod

Dude, who peed in your oatmeal?
    It is about being with friends that you have met over the years, it's about driving to and from the show, it's about seeing mostly period correct shoot it out at the strip, it's about the pre party and music. If you wanted a swap meet you should have drove to Springfield. With your post I can tell you for a fact you have missed to whole point of the HAMB.
    I did not make it to the drags for the last 2 years but I was there in spirit.

10. slammed

slammed

Have you researched the past 9 HAMB drags? Did you participate, or spectate?

11. So go build a race car and show them how to do it !
    FNG

Hamb drags Every week!

12. prostborgward

prostborgward
    BANNED

Been going since 2008, raced 3 years of that. As I said the first time this year sucked!!

13. davidh73750

davidh73750

weather was awesome! I took my 2 boys. Its not a bracket race where cars wait 3 seconds and then the neon takes off after the 1st car
    All my friends there were enjoying themselves no one complaining the 5 hours I was there. My favorite because it was my boys 1st drag race and the weather.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  14. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

I ...............uhhhhhh.......really man?
    Come on is this a joke?

15. slammed

slammed

And you hope to get what from this? A apology? A refund? Really, what did expect in return from starting this thread?

16. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

It's not about speed, it's not about anything that can be explained to someone that doesn't get it. If you don't understand it then you never will, so give up and keep going to mini truck shows and NHRA sanctioned bullshit.

And for the record, WEAK is the word you are looking for, not WEEK. It's called grammar, you should have learned it in 3rd grade.

I would personally be pissed if I didn't see street cars on the strip, because thats what real hot rodding is about, not mega buck trailer queen fags.

Did I cover everything? If not,...lick my sack!

17. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

Obviously you have no idea what this event is all about. I've been to all 10 and have never had a bad time. Take your case of vaginittus and go somewhere else. Go cry on someone else's board.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

18. Willy_P

Willy_P

Gentlemen,
    I just uploaded some of my iPhone videos from today's HAMB nationals. I have never done this before, so bear with me and check it out. Go to YouTube and search WillyP50
    It should respond with an albumn of about 12 videos- seadog,wheezier, philroy, 44year old corvette resurrection, raven, Hotrod hoodlum, fiat altered, black maraia altered, and fuel dragsters. Did I leave anyone out - oh yeah, Ryan, Ryno, Sodbuster, Squirrel, Seadog, philroy, wheezier, poverty flats, and BobK who all took a little of their time to help a first-timer have an unforgettable weekend . Thanks fellas-and would like to recognize Seadog and Squirrel who both drove over 1000 miles to the track, and raced their transportation- true hotrodders in my book
    Willy P

19. "Wally"????:confused: Who did I piss-off this time?

20. BLAKE

BLAKE

Man... It takes a special kinda dude to go to the trouble of posting a message like this, directed straight at the forum that organized the event, just because they apparently felt inufficiently entertained for an afternoon.

What next? Angry letter to the editor when Wendy's neglects to put enough napkins in your drive-thru sack...?

21. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

I thought the drags were awesome as usual. Spent time on the spec side and pit side, everyone I met and spoke to was having a really good time. Never heard a single complaint. Its not all about the racing or how fast the cars are. Some were pretty stinkin fast btw. Another job well done by everyone involved.

22. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I know a chick like you man. She always pissed when her friends want to go home at 1am so she finds some guy to hang out with until the bars close at 2 and then somehow through guilt she makes her friends come get her cause they know she'll end up with some predator because she has absolutely no idea what danger looks like. All this because she hates her life and needs to be entertained. Don't try and figure out why, but you're that chick.

23. If you spent any time around Cherokee Ks., you'd understand!!!;)

It's probably more a matter of no FREE BEER.

24. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

I can understand were you may be coming from with this thread. I have never been to the HAMB drags, but I have been to certain events were after several years they seem to lose thier luster and initial excitement.
    Although, to complain about here is like tap danc'in on the mine field.:D
    Like I said, I have never been to the HAMB drags but it looks like a great time.

25. Kinda like being married huh ?

Things are only new and exciting once !
    you only get one first date with every chick
    You only get to loose your virginity once
    You only get to see your first top fuel pass once.

You know, the hamb drags are a culminated event based on its participation of hamb members. This FNG comes here and says the event sucked he's saying the members suck.

Maybe if it was short on venders or participation- the preregistration only may have had something to do with that. The gate traffic wasn't part of the event

26. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Saw this post was deleted... and I un-deleted it... cuz well, I don't mind feedback.

27. 57tony31

57tony31
    from Woods

How can you not like a car doing 8.95.........Then he had to let off the gas half way down the track his 2nd run...To run a 10.01......:)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  28. So un delete is not just a tale based on myth and lore

29. Nick79

Nick79
    from Austin, TX

Feedback - Borgward is a douche

Edit: thought of a better one....

The HAMB drags were once again....great...no matter the cars fast or slow, fenders or no, blown or stock, Borgward can still suck my c*ck!

30. L.A.W.

L.A.W.
    from Austin

Feedback - Borgward is very week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.