Register now to get rid of these ads!

Owens Salvage--Quality used PARTS

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by FLAT-TOP BOB, Aug 6, 2011.

1. porkchop4464

porkchop4464

I never bought anything from this guy or even heard of him; but I guess he is doing something right to have 5 pages of praise for his services. And when you stop and think of it, how can you not like a guy known as "Flat Top Bob."

2. :D

This was the first time that I delt with Big-Top-Bob and he was extremely helpfull to deal with. I was more that satisfied with the results of what I had purchased from him and will surely deal with his company in the near future.

3. davew478

davew478

I received Great Service from Owens Salvage. He had a hood spring for my 1951 Plymouth Hardtop. AAAAAA++++++++++++++

4. T42

T42

These guys came thru for me again! When ever I need a hard to find part, Robert comes thru for me! Cant beat their prices either! Thanks guys. Dan

5. liljonny

liljonny
    from menifee,ca

F.T.B. is pure excellence. We had a hiccup with UPS but Bob was on the ball and I got my parts. Super good quality even for being 55yrs old! I even placed a second order just as soon as I opened the first order box.
    Bob has what we all need and I will continue to go to him.

6. jetmech69

jetmech69

Ditto on the excellent service. Bob and myself played phone tag but after a few days got it figured out. He had my hard to find 54 Belair steering part at a great price. Even let me us my own shipping. Thanks again Bob for the wonderful experience. :D

7. 1953 chevy

1953 chevy
    from tucson

Highly recomend Bob. Very honest. Had the parts for my 56 buick. 3rd time buying parts. All 3 times a very smooth transaction. Thanks again!

8. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

We are now taking orders for parts with free delivery to the 2013 lonestar round up in austin

i will be there all weekend and still have room on the trailer for more good deals!!!!

9. bcumbie

bcumbie
    from East Texas

Got my exterior door handles for my '53 210 in last week. Super fast shipping and great packaging!!! Thanks Bob.

10. chevelle bob

chevelle bob
    from Linton

Owens Salvage came through for me. Found out I needed a new right front control arm for my 52 Belair. I emailed them and found out real quick they had one and the price was great. I called and payed for it and had it here in Indiana in just a couple days. Great service!

11. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

last call for the lonestar roaund up swap meet 2013.

call now for free delivery. 800-798-2581 we have just a little room left on the trailer.

12. lowdown

lowdown

Flat-top Bob Rules! Posted a wanted ad for some part 55 chevy fenders and a week later was holding them in my hands. Bob had pictures for me the day after i posted the ad and then posted them to Australia as soon as i gave the ok. Ive had parts take longer to get here locally. I highly recommend Owens salvage to anybody no mater where you are.
    Thanks again Bob
    Brad

13. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

will be making deliveries to pate swap meet on thursday april 25th.

call now for free delivery to ft worth. 800-798-2581

14. Thanks Flattop Bob. As always a pleasure to do business with you. It's a blessing to find honest people to deal with this day and age. Runningiron

15. LeSabreLar'

LeSabreLar'

bought a 49 buick gas door....got it fast and the patina even matched!
    thanks!

16. finkd

finkd
    Member Emeritus

BOB, Rescued me from the side of the road, towed me and my broken 59 elky to his place loaned me his truck to get home, so i could get my truck and trailer and haul it home. then gave us the grand tour...hell of a guy. I can see regular stops to his yard to gather kool stuff in my future. thanks bob.

17. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

Owens Salvage will be at Fredericksburg tx. swap meet on july 27.th.

free parts delivery ------so call now 800-798-2581

18. mow too much

mow too much

Another thumbs up for Bob, I just received a not so easy to find part yesterday.
    Thanks Bob

19. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Owens Salvage to the rescue... Bob got my 57 ford tail-pan i needed and clutch pedals.... great Price and superb Service.

20. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage will be at the revolution. call now for free delivery to the Austin area.

21. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

we will be at pistons and paint show also. free delivery on parts

22. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage will be at the GNRS and then up to sacamento and through fresno on the way back home.
    call now for free delivery to cali.

23. xhooligan_skeeterx

xhooligan_skeeterx

Bob was very helpful and super fast on getting my parts out to me. I'll def be using Owens Salvage again in the future.

24. It's never ending with Bob....I bought a 58 Yeoman wagon last year, missing a bunch of oddball pieces-interior, trim, etc....lots of wagon only and 58 only stuff.....so I go to Owen's Salvage where Bob doesn't have one 58 wagon, no--he has THREE. Rescued again by the Mayor of Wellington!

25. sedel

sedel

Just got my order of parts from Owens Salvage. The parts were in great shape one the best yards I have dealt with. Thanks

26. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

we are taking order for free delivery to the round up! CALL NOW

27. Killer

Killer

Bob is becoming my go to guy for good thermostat housings!

Thanks again!
    Jason

28. missysdad1

missysdad1

Flat Top Bob comes through for me again! Bought a bunch of parts to improve my current "hot rod headache" ('55 F-100 ongoing swap meet hauler project) from Owens Salvage. Great parts, great price and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thanks, Bob! A pleasure as always.

29. Killer

Killer

Bob should be the first guy you call.
    Another great transaction!
    Thanks Bob!

30. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Thanks Bob for the quick service and great pricing!