Register now to get rid of these ads!

flathead v8 serpentine belt system

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by keithreid, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keithreid

keithreid

I've been looking for a system that would allow me to mount both power steering pump and A/C compressor on an 8RT. Found a system from March Engineering in Naples, Fla that will do it and it's a serpentine belt system. choked a little on the price, and it'll never look anything like period correct.
    Has anyone here used this system, and does it work well? Or, does anyone know of another system that will mount both P/S and AC?

Thanks for any help! y'all have a good day, Keith

2. tinmann

tinmann

That's just silly. Silly boy!

3. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

4. fullhouse296

fullhouse296
    from Australia

5. keithreid

keithreid

because I'm making a daily driver and putting a more modern suspension under it. Any of you guys ever experience the thrill of driving a non-air conditioned vehicle in Alabama around August?
    The power steering is so I don't have to crank the steering wheel back and forth on the switchbacks in the road on the mountain I live on.

AAFD, I actually have a couple of Russian m1895 nagant revolvers, both made in 1899. the barrels on mine point the other way though. As anemic as the round it shoots is, I wouldn't recommend shooting that one if it's yours.

y'all have a nice day, Keith

6. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

I miss the old HAMB

7. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

Buy yourself a new car if you want creature comforts. Hot rods aren't for pussies.

8. HRod 50

HRod 50

Retarded!!! Not you Keithreid, people giving you crap for wanting something regardless if other people agree or dont agree. It's your custom..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.