Register now to get rid of these ads!

Notorious

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 19, 2012.

1. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

All that! and your upside down!.....cool.....Hot Rodders is Hot Rodders...no matter where you go!

2. haychrishay

haychrishay

Great story and pics... the name is awsome, sometime check out the Grant/Bergman m ovie with the same title. Realy cool 41 Cad vert in it!

3. Well I'm evious! I've always wanted to go down to OZ and here I get to see you do it in style. Lucky Bastard! :p

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  4. Had that thought myself. know what I mean?

5. BLAKE

BLAKE

That self-portrait is tentatively titled "Contemplating Passengercide at Hour 13".

6. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Did a flight to and from China in economy class stuck in a middle seat both ways, I had thoughts of mass-passengercide.

Have fun down there fellas, I love the write up Ryan...keep them coming

7. Swede64

Swede64

Great city, i only have good to say about Melbourne. My trip was spent in rock´n´roll clubs around the city and i must say they know how to have a good time down there.

8. silverdome

silverdome

I had to pull my dads '80 Dodge p.u. out of gear one time and then steer it down an offramp from I435 and up on the curb on front street in KC once while I was the passenger and he was having an epileptic blackout.

Which makes me wonder is the shift pattern the same down under?

9. How very true , when we met Ryan and Blake at the airport and Cruised to Thommo's it was like we took up from we left the conversation last time however we had never met before !!

10. zep058

zep058

Welcome to our city, I know you going to love it here. Seems like you're off to a good start.

11. Great to meet ya at Thommo's the other nite fellas - lookin forward to tonite's little shingdig !!

Rat

12. -Brent-

-Brent-

I was waiting to see a piece about the trip since I heard of it from my connection down under. I wouldn't worry about a fella named B.I.G. or Notorious. It's the guys named "Tiny" or "Slick" you gotta watch for.

Have fun and know that your attorney won't do you any good over there! :D

13. I got Ryan and the attorney a can of Bundy, first mouthful was followed by a nice comment about the drink, getting towards the end of the can the comments seemed to have taken a turn for the worse hahahahhaha.

14. It's kind of ironic that my KIWI friend down the street is named Bruce!

15. Firefly

Firefly

Really ... that's funny. Here was me thinking Kiwi Kev was referring to Tassie!! ;)

16. Firefly

Firefly

Don't worry Blake, hour 13 and the memory of all the other hours of torture trapped in a metal tube will soon fade. Guaranteed you will do it again.

The torture of getting to and from long distance destinations is worth enduring as the fun at the destination is sooooooooooooooo worth the effort :D

17. autobilly

autobilly

Glad you're diggin' it Boss!

18. 30TudorSedan

30TudorSedan

I am jealous too, hot rods, nice weather and vacation sounds like a blast!

19. flamingokid

flamingokid

There's a lot of cool stuff going on down there,enjoy it!

20. slammed

slammed

A-sha-wing! Ain't dat da truth!

21. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I've done that flight from Detroit to Australia, certainly not fun BUT we'll worth. Have fun!

22. woodbox

woodbox

Same gearbox's guys we just use the other hand........you soon learn to use either hand.........without missing a beat!

23. I think this phrase rings true,
    "You're living the dream ! "

24. seatex

seatex

My God, Man! We have it on good account that the two of you were removed from the Austin Airport by the Secuity Directorate, have somehow stolen the vehicle of your conveyance and are now "Holed Up" somewhere near Neiderwald, just south of the City Limits................
    the photo of your "Attorney", and the poor choice of wall paper seems to support this.
    As for driving on the wrong side of the road, well, that's not something either one of you are unfamiliar with.......................... ;#p

25. seatex

seatex

NO, noooooo, Tuco!:(

26. badgeree

badgeree

Just got home from the Friday meet and greet.
    Nice laid back affair, good turnout and a nice assortment of Rods.
    Met the two weary travellers, possibly still a bit Jet-lagged, or possibly, enjoying the local beverages. :);)
    Ryan, Blake, enjoy the trip while it lasts. (It's a bloody long way to come , to not enjoy it.)
    Hope everyone enjoys the run tomorrow.....While I'm at work.:(
    Well done to the tireless crew who put it all together.

27. Welcome to Oz, hope you have a blast :) Next trip you will have to come to Sydney haha.
    Can't wait for more reports and pics :)

28. Enjoy the trip Ryan, but beware of the "Bundy", that rum will kick you in the ass!:D

29. Ryan, I think that reading HST should be on the "rules for newbies" page.:cool:

30. JON THE POM

JON THE POM
    from melb oz

The start line

Attached Files: