Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.I.P. Nick Curran

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Oct 12, 2012.

1. As some of ya's know Nick Curran passed away Saturday. I am sure some of you Austin Folks no about it. Man, 35 is way to young to go! I know it's not totally car related but the man made music using traditional eqiupment and that has to count for something. If it gets locked or yanked off here so be it. He has some good tunes about car's, woman and Cadillacs comes to mind! and played with Jimmy Vaughn for a few years. If ya like good old fashioned Rock and Roll Nick was your guy and way talented!! RIP Nick you will be missed!

2. jcapps

jcapps
    from SoCal

Loved his music, RIP. His music was always on one of my two fav stations, Underground Garage. Loved his style and talent.

3. BISHOP

BISHOP

Nick had soul, style, real music, great talent, RIP.

4. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

So sad, so young...he will be missed!

5. Swede64

Swede64

Liked his music a lot. RIP:

6. Gone too soon for sure. R.I.P. Nick

7. hellcat666

hellcat666

Nick was a great friend and a hell of a musician, he is dearly missed. His music has been on at the shop at full volume!

8. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

He will be missed...RIP

9. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

Great musician, and though I didn't know him, know from others that he was a great person. There is going to be a celebration of his life next month here in AusTex! RIP

10. Wowcars

Wowcars

Man, this has been a tough week on our kind of people. I know you've been sick for a while, Nick. Glad to know you aren't anymore, just with you were well and with us.

11. Bean Dip

Bean Dip
    BANNED

Sad deal. Love his music. You can tell he was a good guy by some of the interviews on youtube and elsewhere. Wanted to see him play live but missed the chance.