Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm Busy... Let Me Be...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. FNG !!! leave Ryan alone ! He is busy...

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

LOL, at least let him alone until my calendars show up. :eek::D

4. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

Best way to get rid of your FNG tag? Become an Alliance member. Instant cred and awesome discounts, plus a hamb tag that members can spot from a mile away. All for a fifty. Douche bag.

5. OK so does this mean that you are not going to reply if I ask you to change my user title to Emperor? :D:D

Busy is good my friend. My dad had it a one armed man at a . . .!! By the way, I'm thinking that no one wanted o be in his gloves. :D:D:D

Glad that you are busy doing what you enjoy doing my friend. I think we can get by until you are a little less involved. ;)

BTW to the disgruntled FNG. It was less fun when I was no longer an FNG in the more tangible world.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep, that solves that issue right then and there. I just paid for this year's yesterday. Now to remember to use it.

7. I thought you had settled on "Peoples Emperor of Holy Awesomenes More Greater Than You Can be" ?:D

8. flamingokid

flamingokid

I get those on my website all of the time.I used to alternate between arguing with them or holding their little hands.Now I just block their IP address and they can go somewhere else to be asshurt.

9. JOBCORP

JOBCORP

Fng to the back of the bus

10. flatford39

flatford39

What happenned to the month of June??? Don't we recognize it??

11. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

You need to make a special "POSER" title that you can give to the people that annoy you. That should keep folks from complaining.

On an unrelated note, eh maybe it's related. . . it's only the internet. We all know that you're "not new to hot rodding, just new to the HAMB".

12. froghawk

froghawk

Ordered my calendar yesterday! Can't wait! Will it be here tomorrow???!!!

13. texasmark1

texasmark1
    from Houston,TX

who wouldn't want to have "funny new guy" for a handle!!??

Mark

14. Too much to remember for a kid with a 6th grade education. ;)

Zombie,
    Please don't give him any ideas. I think in my case he would have to go to F'n Poser.

15. Glad to hear they're shipping! The calendar spot on my office wall is kinda bare now that I've taken last year's HAMB calendar down...

Damn. Ya beat me too it. I was thinking the exact same thing!

16. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Now the Ryan I remember used to change the name of a complainer to something really funny. hint hint......

17. Patience to the FNG in question. I sent in my 50 for my Alliance membership around Thanksgiving and don't have it yet, am I worried, not in the least! I know what a job it must be taking care of this board, and I'm sure Ryan has more to do then any of us can imagine, If I get my H.A.M.B. firewall tag in time for the spring events it's all good. Keep up the good work Ryan.

After I posted this reply I saw my name in red, what a great feeling, I'll be checking the mailbox every day for the cherry on top of the sunday, now all I have to do is figure out what else I need so I can take advantage of the Alliance discount, life is good.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  18. 1ton

1ton

Hey Ryan.......Ryan you there?.....Hello?.....Ryan? Oh well...click

19. I think you need to "out" the FNG so that some of the really old timers can unleash a really good old fashioned HAMB whooping on his ass. Turn Germ loose on him!

20. Weasel

Weasel

Who is this Ryan guy who is so busy and why is he so busy?;)

21. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

no he doesn't. The FNG will invariably post a question about his rat rod 1977 Camaro RS project and will be hazed accordingly.

22. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

#%&(*#%& fng!

23. Ghost28

Ghost28

What did the kid from Christmas story say to the witch at the bottom of the stairs while he was waiting to see Santa Claus.
    I'M THINKING, DON'T BOTHER ME.
    The new guy just wanted your email address.
    He's prolly a stocker be vewy vewy carefull.

24. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

No Calendar for You, FNG!

Attached Files:

25. Hmmm. this just made me notice that my user title hasn't changed from old school hamber to alliance member yet......I'll not e-mail you. :D

26. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Ordered mine about 3 minutes ago. 99 or so left now fellas.

27. PRESTO! Ask and Ryan will make sure you recieve, I know, It just happened to me today also.

28. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

WTF!!!!!!! get real!!!!

29. Willy301

Willy301

Make that individuals title "Permanent Noob" that will fix him...Bring back the Freakin' Neat Guy title!