Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pin up Girls on my 32 Hot Rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frenchy Dehoux, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Roothawg

Roothawg

What a great tribute. Very tastefully done and I love the symbolism.

2. jchav62

jchav62

x2!!

3. I'm sorry to hear about your grand daughter but I also think that it's a beautiful tribute and some really nice art work.

4. slammed

slammed

Nice art work. Skill's deluxe.

5. MilesM

MilesM

Sorry to hear about your Grand Daughter passing.

6. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

What a great way to pay tribute to your grand daughters , and showcase some outstanding airbrush work . Looking forward to seeing it at the GNRS .

7. 32 vickey

32 vickey
    from mesa az

Frenchy cant wait to see it in person looks dam good. sorry to hear about your grand daughter that would be hard to deal with i am sure she is looking down from above and cant wait to go ridding with you.

8. Well here they are done very impressive art work including my two Grand Daughters name. Also added a pin stripe around the fuel tank and a small red line in the word ( Hot Rod Lincoln )

Thanks
    Frenchy

Attached Files:

9. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Those are absolutely oustanding pieces of artwork. Wonderful!

Also sorry to hear of the loss involved here.

One thing I would love to see are some really professional clear photos of these. From what I can see, the detail on these works is amazing!

It would be cool to have them professionally photographed and then matted in a thin strip of yellowish gold along the print, and a much wider mat of red around the perimeter, and then put them in a pair of black frames. Would be an outstanding matched set for beautiful wall hangers!

10. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

CLASS ACT ! They will live forever in spirit and in your heart. Guess that car is a keeper now ?? LOL !

11. This car is not going anywhere now if something happens to me my Grand Daughter can have it.

Frenchy

12. ytt49

ytt49
    from socal

my hat is off to you sir
    great looking ride

13. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Thats awesome...

14. Billet

Billet

I saw the car at a small show in Scottsdale,Az tonight. Pictures just don't capture the quality of the car. It's a extremely well built and detailed car. The only thing nicer than the car was Frenchy himself.
    Good luck and Go Frenchy Go!
    Rich

15. Hope to see your car in person at the GNRS!

Dennis

16. Dennis

I would like to have it at the Grand National Show but I was a bit late to send in the form with pictures. I received a call from Axle and the only available spot for now is outside the building close to the main entry. I would rather be inside under the lights but only my fault for been a bit late so I may have to wait next year for this one and register sooner. If it changes you will know.
    Thanks
    Frenchy

17. In another automotive environment, Frenchy is known as "Dr. Detail".... all of his cars have that build quality. Other makes and model cars in his collection have been on the cover of national magazines.
    Sorry, "Jean-Louis", I just had to "out" you... 8=)

Say hello to Modesti, Bullitta, Mortensen, and the rest of the PHX crew for me.