Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. pikesan99

pikesan99

Hi Ryan, I wish I would have known you were there. I'm still trying to get in touch with you...
    Thanks,
    Pikesan

3. purple

purple

Cool Daddyo. I was on my feet the whole time and didn't see the whole show. I kept stopping and talking to all the people I know, and people I never met in person before, like you. Brandy was quite the character.

4. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I'm something.:D I had fun, met lots of people, prolly insulted more then I met.:rolleyes: Ryan I saw, but didn't say a single word too. I was holding down the curb at Marcy's booth talking to Frye when Ryan walked up.............weird I know.:D

I'm gunna say, I was just too intimidated at how much prettier Ryan is then I.

Hahahahaha!:D

5. Deadender60

Deadender60

I enjoyed Billetproof this year even though Primer Dave got a flat right when we drove in the gate... Spoke with a lot of people, got some good pics, didn't get a chance to talk to you Ryan though... Hope you're enjoying Northern California I know Coby and Donnie enjoyed their stay...

-Juan

6. Townsend

Townsend

Great meeting you Ryan. I came away really impressed with how gracious and personable you are.

7. Sean

Sean

Stoked you came out early and made Billetproof. Hope the Tardels don't make
    you sweep the shop everyday, maybe they'll let you give the guided tours.

It was great to finally talk to you face to face after so many years. Sorry for the so-so iPhone demo, I'll get you the discount if your still interested.

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I must have been having a good day or something on Saturday. Quote from Cole as I was packing up the truck:

"You know Ryan, you are a really handsome man."

HAHA.

Next time I will look like my bum self and we can rap a bit.

I sooo wanted to meet the Deadend guys. Pissed. Next time we need to hook up man!

Thanks man. I know I'm shy and all, but I'm not a total social leper... At least, not yet!

Time for bed... My first day as shop bitch for Mr. Tardel starts tomorrow. Floors to sweep, lunch to pickup, bolts to sort...

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You are on Sean... just got to get out of this Verizon contract!

10. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Hahahaha! Frye said to me when you were in Marcy's trailer, "do ya want me to do intros?".......I looked at him and said NAH, If I wanted him to know who I was, he'd of already been told.:D Frye thought I was quiet and reserved............silly baby. Next time man, next time.;)

11. Deadender60

Deadender60

Hey Ryan... I met you really quick at your booth in the Round-Up... I'm going to try to make it to the Tardel Open House... and maybe maybe go early to the Revolution.. I didn't realize that we scheduled a Cruize Night in Salinas for our gallery exhibit closing for the same day as the Revolution... So I'm going to call the Cruize Night the "Evolution" hahah jk... haha

-Juan

ps. Even though my brother is not a hamber (he lurks) he wanted to meet you to thank you in person... but man there were so many people at Billetproof it was hard to not walk 20 feet without having to stop and talk.

12. brainfrz

brainfrz

Ryan, nice chatting with you at the booth. Good luck this week at Tardels and I can't wait to see the pics from next weekends Revolution!

Jon

13. KIRK!

KIRK!

Great to finally meet you. Thanks for coming, and good luck next week. I thought it was the week after (9/29) and I was all stoked about being able to go, but I'll in Joliet, IL for work. Maybe next year.

14. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

brandy is "special"

Ryan, did Oklahoma win that game? see you this weekend.

15. Don't talk smack about my Rent A Wife/Camera Stealer for the weekend ;)

16. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

Ryan, it was great to meet you, I was suprised that you knew who I was when I told you my name!

Have fun while up in the Northern California area!

-brent

17. Choptop

Choptop

Ryan sorry I missed meeting you. I'll be out at your show and we can hook up then.

18. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

That's right! Don't talk smack about the handy camera luggers.:D

19. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

It was a pleasure meeting you Ryan. Thanks for the cool shirt and HAMB decals.

20. sledish

sledish

Hey Ryan it was nice meeting you, Thanks for the decals!

21. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

Ryan, at least good to shake hands and quickly say hello. sorry i didnt have a chance to roam back and chat. between entertaining my wife / daughter, helping alexs booth & road zombies bbq, and trying to see all the cars-- the day went fast. Good to see you make it to CA, and maybe i'll see you this weekend-- im working on making it up to the Revolution this weekend (I *really* wanna check out Tardel's place...)

-scott noteboom

22. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Ryan,
    It was great that you made it to BP finally, too bad you weren't able to enjoy the show and walk the whole thing, the biggest one yet, record braking 1000+ cars ...amazing! good to see ya again, this weekend will be a blast and i hope the music thing got sorted out with the bands and my buddy Thane was able to help out a bit:)

see ya soon and thanks again for the tee and introducing me to keith, hope to see ya guys at the open house on friday!

23. Hey Ryan, nice to chat with you, as always.

Sam.

24. hotrodjoe

hotrodjoe

Hey, Ryan, been there, done that. I was shop bitch for Vern when he, keith and Fuller was buildin ma tub. Swept floors, took apart motors sandblasted: HAD A BALL SAME AS YOU. See ya sat.