Register now to get rid of these ads!

Someone stole my truck in dfw!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Onelow34, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Onelow34

Onelow34

I walked out this morning to find my 89 Chevy truck was stolen! It is a red regular cab longbed. Sentimental value! I live in north Arlington in dfw. I know it's not my 63 but if anyone can keep an eye out that would be great. It has Iowa license plates so it would stick out. Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

2. wsdad

wsdad

I'll be driving around Arlington and area today. I'll keep an eye out for it.

3. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Man that sucks, whatever the vehicle. Good luck on your search.

4. Onelow34

Onelow34

Ya it does suck. It was my dads first "new" truck and I learned to drive on it so it was special ya know? I hope something comes of all the searching I'm about to do. Thanks for keeping an eye out

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

5. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

Good luck, I hope they find it. I restored a '69 Chevy 1 ton stepside to tow my race car, '62 Nova. One day, it was stolen from in front of my house. It was a "plain jane" truck and never thought anyone would steal it. That was 28 years ago and it's never been found. I suspect it was taken across the border.

6. awais

awais
    from dallas

ill keep an eye out for iowa plates sorry man ive had a truck stolen that sucks

7. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

They must be easy to steal or scrap. My best bud has had a two 89's stolen in the last two years. Gone without a trace. We can't figure out why because they were just average tired old trucks.

8. Jedidiah

Jedidiah
    from Ft Worth

I work in Grand Prairie and drive through Arlington daily. I'll keep an eye out.

9. Sucks. Good luck. Hope you find it.

10. patrick english

patrick english
    from La puente

alot of cars getting stolen lately..seems like once a week someone posts up a stolen car thread...

11. they can open the doors by prying under the handles, happened to my dd a few times broken e brake handle saved it from disappearing. good luck on the search, hope you get it back