Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Ripped off

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shotgunbettie, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunbettie

shotgunbettie
    from San Diego

Just wondering if anyone has heard from STEVE A.K.A Dirty Steve????

2. RG49MERC

RG49MERC
    BANNED

Doubt it they will see this thread I don't think any of them are on here.here is a suggesting make a flyer with his picture and info and pass it around the next car show.

3. 40hemicpe

40hemicpe
    from anaheim.ca

there are a couple on here.or at least one

4. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Small claims is great, and spend 10 bucks on a nolo press book on how to collect the judgement. Or you never know, he may actually show up, stranger things have happened!

Feeling ripped off in about every experience I've had paying someone to do work, I noww do everything myself unless its a breakdown emergency.

It's amazing the stuff you can learn to do when you put your mind to it!

5. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Wow, small world! He was staying right next door to me @ Viva earlier this month.. I had never met him before, he came up and introduced him self to me and he seemed like a nice guy, first impression of course.. really surprises me to hear this..

6. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

I trusted a friend of a family friend with a car of mine gave him 2000 to get parts and 1500 in labor to start the project long story short I lost it all and had my car dumped in the industrial side of oakland. I was going to beat this punk down but because of a baby on the way i didnt want to get into trouble...... So i go to his house and it was vacant go to his shop and it was vacant and as im leaving around the corner i see him getting his ass handed to him by some folks who also got ripped off .... now all the money he took was going towards go for medical bills..

7. I hate to hear stories like this; its why I do what I do.

Vintage Metal.

I hope he gets what coming to him...dont back down!

8. shotgunbettie

shotgunbettie
    from San Diego

I'm sure he had a great time @ VIVA with my money!
    Flyers at the next car show what a great idea!

9. in texas we have a saying,,, shoot, shovel and shut up, may not get your money back, but youll feel good afterwards

10. big creep

big creep

that must have been a great feeling to see him get ass kicked! please tell me you walked up to him and laughed in his face?

11. Bazooka

Bazooka

12. shotgunbettie

shotgunbettie
    from San Diego

A former member of this so called car club sent me an email. He told me they are known for ripping people off and posting ads on craigslist for their so called "shop work" This former member was also burned by the club. Why would anyone want to do business with them?

13. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Here's a good look at him.check it out a 1:22. You would think being on TV would make him more weary of ripping people off:

14. big creep

big creep

vida ask why they call him dirty steve........ its cause he does you dirty, buy ripping you off! well at least thats the story here!

15. shotgunbettie

shotgunbettie
    from San Diego

Seriously! Its amazing how the scum of the earth are still here and the most amazing people are taken.

R.I.P Michael James Brealy A.K.A Cadillac Mike
    Mike was the most beautiful person I have ever known inside and out, an amazing father, husband and friend. He left us so suddenly a true tragedy. I will do all that I can to help his wife and kids get through this and help my girl in any way that I can, if I had the moneythat is owed to me I would give it to her and the kids, I love them like familly and it's just not fair. Mike I miss you and love you! Promise to take care of the family till the end.

16. mackster

mackster

My prayers to the family and you. RIP Cadillac Mike...

Amazing indeed...life aint fair.

17. shotgunbettie

shotgunbettie
    from San Diego

18. metalshapes

metalshapes

6 pages of this is more than enough...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.