Register now to get rid of these ads!

Something To Be Thankful For

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, Thank you Ryan for allowing us all to be part of the HAMB family.

2. DemonSpeedShop

DemonSpeedShop

Happy Thanksgiving to all HAMBers and thanks to Ryan for the site and helping with my website.

3. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

Happy Thanksgiving to all and thankyou Ryan for the opportunity to find new friends and learn more every day. Thanks!!!

4. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

who want`s to race turkeys :cool:

5. I'm very Thankful! For a lot of things including the H.A.M.B. :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.:cool:

6. autobilly

autobilly

Although we don't usually celebrate Thanksgiving in Oz, I'll have a (glass of) Wild Turkey for y'all. Thanks HAMBers!

7. catdad49

catdad49

Thanks Ryan, JJ is the only site I visit on a daily basis. There's always a new post or an interesting find. Kinda like a automotive scavenger hunt! Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours,Cat

8. I'm thankful for all the information I've gotten from this site over the past two or so years I've been on, and VERY thankful for the inspiration from all the incredible craftsmanship and innovation. Keeps me going some days.

9. scarylarry

scarylarry

X2 Larry G

10. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Lots to be thankful for. I've met some of my dearest friends on this board and a whole lot of truly good people.....people that are hard to find these days.
    Thanks everyone!
    John Joyo

11. nutajunka

nutajunka

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

12. solid

solid

Ryan, thanks for all you do. Happy thanksgiving to the whole h.a.m.b. Family. This place is great.

13. Al Napier

Al Napier
    from Central CT

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Many thanks and much appreciation to the powers that be providing us with this great forum and to fellow HAMBers for providing the excellent window dressing with their participation.

I hope everyone has the best holiday possible :)

Al (just a few weeks left) in CT

14. I'm thankful for the HAMB! All the friends i've made here. The information available. Help i've received from fellow HAMBers. Pictures...etc!
    Oh yea...and my other family,LOL....

15. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There is plenty to be thankful for here.

Ryan for putting this great site together for us to participate on and share our hotrod and custom dreams.

The cadre of guys who take their valuable time each day to give solid and correct advice to those who ask questions that are often the same questions that have been answered many times before.

For each and every member who shares his or her project or finished car and motivates the rest of us to get out from behind the computer screen and out in the garage, carport or driveway and get with the program and make some progress so that we can hopefully have photos and stories to share.

And not anywhere near the least, for those who put it on the line daily to protect our freedom so that we are able to pursue our dreams and hobbies and share them freely.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

16. MODELA30

MODELA30

First and foremost thank you lord for every thing you have given us our great contry needs a lot of prayer, but we are thankfull. Thanks ryan for all your work and keep the alliance going great work thanks again!!! Knuck from indiana.

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

why is it always me thats the weird one??? i put my panty hose on one leg atta time just like everybody else!:D
    hope everyone hadda great one! it was wet so we got to eat turkey and not farm..and now we are done!! so im very thankful! until spring anyway!!!:eek::)