Register now to get rid of these ads!

Living In Skin T-shirt printing and more!

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Marcy, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ardyboy

ardyboy

We just got our shirt order and they are awesome. Marcys work is A1. The shirts were on time and on budget. It's a pleasure dealing with a pro. Norwells art on Marcys Tees!!
    Win Win!!

JAR Racing

2. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

I got some More Love from Marcy!!!

Great as always

Tony

3. fonti

fonti

she did the shirts for our race team at Bonneville...absolutely perfect and super service!!

4. Extremely professional and amazingly prompt....Marcy RULES!

She's the screenprinter of choice for the Chicago BrushMasters.

Thanks, Marcy!!

5. Marcy

Marcy

Now offering custom shape, die-cut stickers on white or clear vinyl---any size, any shape. Don't settle for crappy bumper stickers when you can have long lasting die-cut stickers for the same price.;)
    Email your art and size requirements for a quote [email protected]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    Marcy

6. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

Marcy is great! My stickers came out better than I ever thought possible. She also did my tees shirts and they came out great..

7. magnet

magnet

Living in Skin has made shirts for us for years.. and every single time the product has been way above expectations. Great prices, awesome service.. i really mean awesome.. and quality products.. done right the first time. She can handle big orders too.. heck we ordered enough shirts to dang near fill half her trailer.
    Living in SKin has done our Chrome Czar club shirts, Hunnert Car Pileup, Hunnert Car Heads Up etc.. and has pulled through with perfect quality every time.

I can't say enough good things.. i wont go anywhere else for shirts.

8. When only the best will do call Marcy.

9. vilanar

vilanar
    from Finland

Marcys Tees are great !
    And thank you once more for bringing my stuff to Billetproof ,FL

Ari

10. ReposGarage

ReposGarage
    from denton tx.

awesome shirts thanks for getting my order ready on such a short notice

11. Mark Britt

Mark Britt

The New Shop T's Look GREAT! Marcy is "The Bomb"! Quick turnaround and very professional T Shirt provider. Champion Hot Rods highly recommends this vendor!

Can check out her work on www.ChampionHotRodsTexas.com

[​IMG]

12. 562roadster

562roadster

Marcy just did the first batch of shirts for my club. Awesome quality. Thank you!
    troneshirt.jpg

13. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Just had Marcy do some shirts for our Ford Truck Club. I couldn't be more happy with the way they turned out

14. Atlas Speed and Custom

Atlas Speed and Custom
    from Denison TX

Marcy did the Atlas shirts and killed it as usual. If you need shirts Marcy is the one to call.

15. BCR

BCR

Marcy did the new Big Creek Restoration shirts!!!!!!! WOW Great Quality, Great Price, Great Service!

Thanks Marcy!

16. ReposGarage

ReposGarage
    from denton tx.

thanks marcy for taking good care of me..........on the shirts, ill be calling you for some more soon

17. Sprocket71

Sprocket71
    from Anna, Tx

18. el spanky72

el spanky72
    from ATX

Marcy has done numerous shirts for our club and always does a great job, even on short notice...

[​IMG]

19. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Thanks so much Marcy. The Strugglers C.C. loves you. First on site and one of the last to leave.The shirts were a hit! Looking forward to having you vend at our next show.See ya soon.

20. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

I've know Marcy for many years, she just started to do my girl shirts. Norwell email'd off the art then she email'd me a few links to color and style options. A week before the round up I let her know what style and how many. BOOM there she was in Texas at the round up box in hand we were ready to sell! She rules and she's fair in price. She will get more from my shop in the future.

21. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Marcy Rules..... she made all my shirts on super short notice! they were perfect! Above that she is a good friend and all around ruler!

Bobby Joe really liked the shirts!

Attached Files:

22. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Marcy has done the shirts for the Jalopyrama for at least the last 4 years. The shirts usually sell out and not always just for the great artwork. The quality of the shirts and the print-work ink are factored into the sell-out yearly.
    She knows colors and what are the latest trends. She's always on time with delivery and very fair with her pricing (even with the shipping charges from Texas to Maryland).
    Marcy will be doing our 10th Anniversary Jalopyrama Hot Rod Show shirts this year TOO!

23. Short Bull

Short Bull

Marcy is the best! I went to a local shop asked if they could get my shirts they said I was too late! But I went to Hamb and asked Marcy and she said it could be done! I got the shirts with time to spare and I'm really pleased! Big thanks to Living in Skin! I saw it here first!

24. NealinCA

NealinCA

Marcy did my hot rod party shirts this year. The time frame was kinda short, but she came through with time to spare. The quality was great and a were a big hit with everyone.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing business again next year!

Neal

25. LOPESphotographics

LOPESphotographics

I met Marcy out in Jersey this weekend, she could not be a nicer sales person!

Her products are superb and her customer service is an A+!

She has some awesome products and her printing is top quality work. There are plenty of hacks out there that try to make a quick buck, after meeting Marcy and seeing her work it really sets the bar high!

26. 1Y

1Y

Awesome service, and killer work! Thanks for everything Marcy! image.jpg

27. Sorry to revive an old thread but just met Marcy this past weekend at the NSRA Nats and must say she is one cool woman and the shirts are top notch too.