Register now to get rid of these ads!

Living In Skin T-shirt printing and more!

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Marcy, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Marcy

Marcy

We are a small print shop dedicated to producing the finest quality screen prints for artists, bands, show producers, car clubs and anything we think is cool:) ---which of course includes anything car related!
    We are located in central Texas but have clients worldwide.

Our specialty is "discharge" printing on dark garments, a process that leaves no heavy plastic feel on the shirts. We custom color mix and can run from 1-9 colors.
    We can, of course, print traditional plastisol ink also.
    We can accomodate any size print run from 36-36,000 and always provide discounts to fellow HAMBers
    In addition to t-shirts we can print most any garment--sweatshirts, work shirts, jackets etc.

Odds are pretty good you already own something we've printed.;)
    Partial client list includes:

Car related: HAMB/Jalopy Journal, Keith Weesner, Church, Owens Salvage, Grote Speed Shop/Atomic Punk, Mercury Charlie, Austin Speed Shop, Brookville Roadster, Full Custom Fab, King Kustoms, Bruce's Rod Shop, Rowe Customs, KA Customs, Kustom Parts and Wear(Switzerland) numerous car clubs etc

Shows: HAMB Drags, Billetproof, Hunnert Car Pile-up, Rust Revival, Torque Fest, Pistons N Paint, Symco Shakedown, Jalopyrama, Silver City Shakedown, Horror Fest, River City Rod Run etc

Other: From clothing lines including Anna Sui and Father Panic, to Flyrite Choppers to artist Robert Williams to too many tattoo artists and bands to mention....

In house brands: Hi-Octane, Norwell Equipped

Best way to get a quote is to shoot an email, with art if you have it, to
    [email protected] or send me a pm

"Quietly printing the best t-shirts for 18 years, because after all, hype and advertising don't make shirts cool, good artwork and printing do!"

Thanks
    Marcy

2. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

been a customer for years!

great service & always on time-----A plus

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  3. Choptop

Choptop

Marcy flat out firggin RULES!!!

She has been doing all of Billetproof's screen printing for years and has always been on time, under budget and delivered a quality product. Cant say enough good things about her and her work.

4. ALLISON

ALLISON

Known Marcy for several years now, always does awesome work... Guess thats why she prints not only a lot of my stuff (almost-cool / Allison Design) but also half of the stuff I design for other people:)... highly recommended!

5. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Here is the art which Marcy placed on our shops T-shirts. It turned out identical to the art, excellent application of the silk screening process. The best place for price and quality......

Attached Files:

• BT01.jpg
      BT01.jpg
      File size:
      29.4 KB
      Views:
  6. My tee shirt goddess.

raven likes this.
  7. fonti

fonti

Marcy made our shirts for this years Speedweek. The best quality, right on time and for a very good price! AAAplus!!
    Look forward to do business again - thanks!!

8. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Marcy rules. She's printed several shirts for me, limited prints, super mega rush orders and delivered the goods in person at shows half way across the country. Plus she's just good people.

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

The official shirt printer of The Jalopy Journal!

raven likes this.
  10. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama shirts are always a sell out! Got to be Marcy, oh yea and that artist guy Norwell too :)

11. weez

weez

Used her for years fer my shirts! Awesome- Good friend too!

12. great products, great Marcy!.....thank you my dear!

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

The Official Norwell Equipped Printer!
    ..AND THE hardest working hot rodder around
    Marcy is..........

Attached Files:

14. Plowboy

Plowboy

Marcy not only does top notch work, she is a fine human being as well. Not only will she bring your shirts to a show for you, she will also bring you car parts. How do you beat that?

15. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Marcy is ok.....

if you need help while out on the road - you should probably ask her for help - cause if she cant fix it - she knows someone that can.
    if you need advice on what is going on in the world of hot rods.......ask her and she will tell you what is up.
    wanna here some amazing stories of life on the road and celebrities and rock stardom.......just ask her and she will tell some anecdote about the time she hung out with Jane's Addiction.
    having trouble getting the right "look" for a shirt design........ask her and she will tell ya the problem.
    Need printing done - with killer discharge ink - then she is the person to talk to.
    I have used Marcy for Vintage Torque Fest shirts for past two years and will continue to do so.
    Thanks for all your help over the years and thanks for being a good friend.
    I always look forward to seeing you.

16. The quality of people who support Marcy above speaks for itself. She takes pride in her work.

She has printed over 2000 shirts for the Symco Shakedown in the last three years and the quality is second to none. I absolutely would not use anyone else. I couldn't do it without her. The extra perks we get far make up the distance in miles between Texas and Wisconsin. Your local screen printer can't touch her loyalness to the hobby.

You can check out some of what she has done for me here:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...27#post7126927

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  17. cartcoupe36

cartcoupe36
    from Acworth GA

marcy is the best friend a club or guy can have when it comes to shirts an printing! thanks for the great work ! it's nice to know that in this world of b.s.ers that you can still find someone you can trust for great work! norwell an living in skin is a home run in our book!!!!!! thanks, garhofa

18. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

TOP NOTCH!!!!

Marcy was the one responsible for all the "Artist Series" shirts Flyrite Choppers did.

-Jason

19. doubletubtrouble

doubletubtrouble

Marcy is the BEST!!!

20. MercuryCharlie

MercuryCharlie

Want the good stuff--- Use Marcy!! Just plane good folk !

21. Deadbird

Deadbird

Marcy is awesome!

22. McTullis

McTullis

You're not gonna find a better shirt printer. I've had several runs of shirts with Marcy and her work and customer service is light years beyond anyone else around.

About to order more stuff from her!

23. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

Marcy is the BEST! her discharge process shirts are the best I've had done, her quality is top notch , color separations are perfect, and she's a good person all the way around. THANK YOU marcy!!!

24. Marcy is the greatest! She does Thee Emperor shirts as well as tons more. Super nice, dependable and just a flat out great person! Wouldn't use anyone else!!!

25. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Marcy is the official Tshirt supplier/printer of the Chrome Czars Motor Club and has done the shirts for the Hunnert Car Pile up and the Hunnert Car Heads Up for years! She also has done work for some of my warbird clients. She rocks!

26. Moe

Moe

Marcy is ….AWESOME!!!
    She ……. Rocks!!!!
    Is ….. The Bomb!!!!
    You can’t go wrong with “ Living in Skin” …. :D

27. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

Marcy Is the Bomb!!!!

Delivers on time even when the idiot customer(That would be me :eek:) waits to the last min to reorder.

I love you Marcy!!!! Your my one and only.......T supplier that is!

Tony

28. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Add me to the list of happy customers!!!

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Only place I'd ever go for our show shirts! Marcy rules!