Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Rancho Deluxe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 25, 2011.

1. daddylama

daddylama

quite nicely done...
    watched it just after a particularly hectic part of the day at work... might sound weird, but that video grounded me and was all relaxing :)

2. wanabe28

wanabe28

Proud to be a Melbournian

3. big creep

big creep

thanks for sharing! very cool!

4. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

Rancho Deluxe is a great place to grab a coffee on a Sat morn... maybe 3hrs away, so it doesn't happen much. Really is a grouse place to stop in and soak up all that is there!

Thanks Ryan for posting.

g

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just what I needed, something else too cool to pass up on checking out. No laptop with me today so I guess I'll have to wait until tonight.

6. Deuce_Eddie

Deuce_Eddie
    from Portugal

I must say that this is indeed the sort of stuff that floats my boat.

I remember a few years back reading a feature on a Brit classic cars mag about an old chap doing work on fifties Maseratis and the like, and he said that even approaching 70 he still got up in the morning looking forward to going to work. I thought to myself "that's quite something... I'd love to have that someday".

This clip reminded me of that, and I'm with Ryan... life should be like this... all calm and quiet, nice work and nice cars.

Top honours to the guys at Bandit Films, because even if they're not car guys, the film is beautifully made and captures the mood perfectly (the Squire clip is just as nice).

And to Ben... you have my envy, mate! Wish I could one day make my living like that around this neck of the woods. I'd be a very happy man.

At least I now have a Deuce in my garage that will someday make it back on the road resembling that gorgeous black machine of yours... :)

Cheers, Eddie

7. Firefly

Firefly

Hey, great minds ........... all going well, we'll see you at the Roundup too. Wanna hang out at the Continental club again?? :D

8. Jimmy Tee

Jimmy Tee

What you see is what you get..... The man is Genuine and a great fabricator.

I trusted Ben with my Chassis build after one simple meeting with him. The man knows his stuff and provides excellent advice.

Check out my build if you would like to see some of his excellent work.

......... he also makes a great coffee.