Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. truckfarmercraig

truckfarmercraig

Rick got my '40 Ford to me in no time - half way across the country too! Oh, and over Memorial Day weekend to boot. Thanks again Rick!

2. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

Ricks the man!!!!!

I bought the car on a Saturday and I get the car the following Thursday! Great communication and car got her perfectly!

Thanks Rick, Look forward to using you again!

3. coupemerc

coupemerc

I highly recommend calling Rick for any of your hauling needs. He's a REAL car guy and understands what it takes to transport these treasures correctly. Rick delivered my new dragster last weekend. From Kansas to Massachusetts he kept me informed of his progress, arrived right on time and not a scratch on my new car. Good price too!:D

4. RickyRodder

RickyRodder

Off to Georgia! Thanks for the haul!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. chemed21

chemed21

Rick Rocks! Super communication, fair price and a great guy.

6. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Well what can I say!

The Non Hamb 79 Grand Am made it to its new home without an issue!
    THANKS RICK FOR ALL THE HARD WORK IN THE 100+ DEGREE WEATHER!

If you haven't used Rick and need transporting , he's your man!

A+ Service and Communication
    Drive safe Brother!

Ken

7. BettyBlue

BettyBlue

I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Rick did an amazing job and turned out to be an old acquintance of my father...
    Thanks...

8. dubshack1

dubshack1
    from Jax,Fl

Used Rick a week or so ago to drag my Merc from OKC, slight break down issue but taken care of and in my driveway, Thanks again Rick.

9. souless

souless

Rick thanks for great service again. I can't say thanks enough for such a great job. Above and beyond everytime. Thanks again
    mike

10. ykp53

ykp53
    from macon ga

Rick did a fantastic job hauling my two cars from georgia to VA. He was a pleasure to deal with and I would reccomend him to anyone. it was nice to meet you, rick

11. Tommy's Cycle

Tommy's Cycle
    from So Cal

Rick Powell is the best. Treats your car as if it was his own. What can be better than that! Thanks Rick!!

12. Rick picked up a '50 Ford Coupe for my pal in Arizona and brought it back home with him,Rene was able to drive across town and drive the car home.

As always,Rick provides affordable service,timely delivery and constant updates. HRP

13. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd also would like to endorse Rick Powell. I had an odd ball Basket case with a non running Roller to pick up in Indy and to haul to Mass. It took him the exact time he told me to get to it and less time than I expected to get it to me. On The delivery day he called me in the morning with a 15 minute window when he would arrive in the afternoon and he got here right in that 15 min. time frame. He not only hauled the car but the rest of it packed in Boxes and The Windshield and back Window . Everything arrived Safely. If I ever have to move anything else ,I'll be calling Rick for his Excellent Service. He is also a Great Guy and great to do busness with.

14. 1965Mark

1965Mark

Rick just delivered my 57 Chevy from RI to SC in under 24 hrs!!! I might just buy more cars so that he can haul them.

Thanks again.
    Mark

15. 37stitches

37stitches
    from illinois

Definately will use again. Will pick up when others wont dare. Had to load every piece by hand of a TOTALLY disassembled truck. No job is too hard for him. I can't wait to find something else to get hauled!!!!!!!! A+ Guy

16. Just hauled a '41 Ford from NC to upstate NY, the second car he's hauled for me. No problems at all. Thanks Rick.

17. junk

junk

Rick just hauled a car for me from Chicago to Iowa. Went smooth as silk. This is the second time Rick's hauled for me and he's always my first call when I need a car moved.

Rick- hope you have safe travels!!

18. spezialitat71

spezialitat71

I have heard story after story about bad shippers. I can't say enough good things about Rick. He calls when he says he is going to call. Shows up when he says he is going to show up. Charges what he says he is going to charge. If you want a car guy who cares about your car - then you have to have Rick do your shipping. Hands down the best. I would recommend him to anyone!!!! THANK YOU RICK!!!!

19. onegalonly

onegalonly

i needed a transport for my 1948 ford coupe.. i saw rick's thread with all of the posivite feedback and immediately contacted him.. rick slipped me in to his busy schedule and got my car to me in good time.. i wouldn't hesitate to use him again !!

20. OK ....E - mailed this guy Rick Powell to ship my project car 2800 miles. Quick reply with some fair numbers...In a matter of days he picked it up and delivered the project...I'm giving Rick Powell good feed back here and would hire him again......

21. zander208

zander208

Rick is simply the best. All above reviews are true, he is a true professional, punctual and an absolute pleasure to deal with. He helped the seller load the body and it was clearly handled with care. Delivery and exchange was as easy as it gets. You have my business for life - thanks again!

22. 308wink

308wink
    from Nebraska

Rick just delivered my car and I was 100% happy with him. A complete gentleman in every way. I could have chatted with him for hours. I would never consider having anybody else haul something for me. The car I bought is very special to me and he treated it like it was very special to him too. Its nice to have a car guy handle cars.

23. Ramjet

Ramjet
    BANNED

Thanks Rick - Your patience - Your professionalism - Your understanding of this culture of ours - Thanks for the daily texts on the progress of the car coming home.

Hands down, you get the right service with Rick.

Roger

24. Greg in Jax

Greg in Jax

Great communication, great care with my odd assortment of parts, a real professional. Rick, thanks for your really excellent service. It was a pleasure doing business with you and meeting you. I'll be back! Greg

25. Hot Rod Cowboy

Hot Rod Cowboy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I would like to give Rick a huge THANK YOU!!! I contacted him about hauling a 1957 Chevy wagon I had purchased in Rhode Island to me in Texas. He provided what I thought was a very competitive price quote and rough outline of when he would be able to pick up the car. I liked what I heard and signed the contract.

Long story short, when Rick heard that Hurricane Sandy was going to hit the northeast and that my car was 6 blocks from the beaches of RI, he took it upon himself to contact me and offer to rearrange his entire schedule so that he could get my car picked up before the storm hit. He went above and beyond and literally saved my car from a Hurricane. Thank you Rick. I could not be happier with your services.

26. swanwaco32

swanwaco32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rick just hauled a 32 roadster body and misc parts for me and what a pleasure to work with him! Very good service and a fair price!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rick John Swander

27. Motoguy1100

Motoguy1100

Rick hauled my street rod from Missouri, and my Rambler on relatively short notice from South Dakota. Picked up & arrived here on time, no problems, cars well-secured and safe in his fabulous rig. Prices very reasonable. I am completely satisfied and would use him again anytime.

28. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

Rick is the man! brought a 40 merc cross county for us with no issues! very professional!!

29. 48cad

48cad

Rick just picked one up in Massachusetts and delivered it to me here in SC. AS always no problems everything as expected. None better. Chris

30. zeeshan

zeeshan
    from Pakistan

Rick did a fantastic job for me on two different hauls. He hauled a custom 51 Merc chassis from SoCal to GA and a another Merc down the East Coast. He is polite, prompt, cost-effective, and timely in my opinion. Did a great job for me and always gives me quotes when asked...and I seem to be asking alot these days.