Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Falcons done right?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guiseart, Nov 20, 2005.

1. 61falconwagon

61falconwagon

heres a link to a few cool falcons

keith

Falcons

2. Hamber I met a week ago in Florida has an Aussie Ranchero. Surprised he has not piped in.

3. flatoz

flatoz

that would be a "UTE" said yoot. not a ranchero, the yank ranchero's were copies of the aussie utes.

4. guiseart

guiseart

Great photopage link, thanks! Lots of different ideas in there!

5. black falcon

black falcon
    from arkansas

sweet links..sure would like to see some more of that black skirted falcon...where the hell do you even get skirts for a falcon??

6. flatoz

flatoz

if you do a search on aussie ebay www.ebay.com.au

you should find them, there are a few companies here making them.

7. Beach Hop

Beach Hop

Here's mine - 63 1/2 Sprint. 302 and 4 speed now. Convert to RH drive and DAILY driver!
    [​IMG]

And here is the one we did as a project car for the Beach Hop back in 2004. Was a 4 door sedan when we drove it into the workshop and then SEVEN days later it came out looking like this - all for US$2000 including the purchase of the car. It was GIVEN away at the festival by lucky draw... the owner has since spent over $20K on it - new 302/C4/8", smoothies and WW, rechromed bumpers and is currently in the paint shop! He plans to take it to the Wintersun in Australia in 2006 and "doesn't want no damn Aussie picking it apart!"

[​IMG]

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  8. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Now THAT is a Falcon even I have to love! Not diggin the dummy spots or the lakesides but that is a CLEAN lil car...................and I hate Falcons.:D Isn't that a Fairlane rear? I think I just drooled on myself.:p

Mel Gibson.........tight leather pants...........souped up Falcon............well alright.:D

xxx

9. Beach Hop

Beach Hop

Must be something about this car Brandy! I got "flashed" by a bunch of rather good looking young ladies while cruising the beach in the car last Summer. It was "show us your tits" without me having to say it!!!!

The rear end isn't Fairlane. We decided during the build that it needed fins so used some exhaust tube and panel steel to make them. Just a bit of mild customising.

True story - I cut my finger REAL bad (2mm of bone left) while cutting the back angle on the fins with a hacksaw - needed 2 operations to put it all back together and there are still metal filings coming to the surface - 2 years later! Lesson to be learnt - if one cuts oneself, don't just put a band-aid on it and hope it will get better by itself...... :eek:

10. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

pahahhaha..... been doublin' up on the meds? :D

11. flatoz

flatoz

that must be a fake brandy,

NZ!!!!:D

cool car tho.

am looking at going to winter sun in 2006 will keep an eye out for it.!

12. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Well, even tho it's certainly a Falcon I'd own.......you STILL wouldn't get to see my tits. You know how I feel about Kiwis.:D The fins are awesome, they really look Fairlane from this angle.

Cmore--- it's the flu man.......I need meds.:D

Flatoz----I know PLENTY about Kiwis................and they know PLENTY about me.:eek: But I have a feeling that car is more real then Mel Gibson being Australian.;)
    xxx

13. I found these on my computer tonight. Sweet Ranchero, I've seen it the last two years at Goodguys Kansas. Dean

Attached Files:

14. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

There's some grouse falcons there, a coupla mates drive '65 aussie coupes over here, I've got a '70 Falc as a driver, (or was until I moved to the wilderness....)

Outback

15. atch

atch

i really like the gassers early in this thread.

16. RadirWheelsGuy

RadirWheelsGuy

[​IMG]

17. 61falconwagon

61falconwagon

time to fire this thread up again :O) lets see some more falcons done right

[​IMG]

keith

18. k-member

k-member

Here's one of my dailys, the forgoten year 67, no respect for these years, and hard to find parts for the 67's. A lot of one year only parts on this one, like the dash, bumpers and the front fenders(notice the little indentations). This car has never failed me in at least 10 years, I love it.

Attached Files:

19. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

That car belongs to praisethelowered, and its as beautiful in person.

I just got a 62 this month, updates soon.....

20. 61falconwagon

61falconwagon

those rear wheelwells look awsome!!! I'd like to see a goo side shot of it. Are those front wheel wells?

keith

21. 61falconwagon

61falconwagon

Your 67 is perfect!!!!

keith

22. here's an old 63 Ranchero I did back in college. Hair-on cow hide interior.

Attached Files:

23. this is my 63 1/2 that I now have been doing. radiused doors & trunk, Mercury front bumper, shaved handles & trim, cowl, body seams

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. 61falconwagon

61falconwagon

i love those tail light, i wonder how thos caddy bullets would loo on 63 failane tail lights?

63 fairlane tail light and i just happen to have a set
    [​IMG]

25. guiseart

guiseart

What year/type Mercury front bumper is that?
    That's smooth, I like it.

Hey, found a guy still making full-fiberglass-frontclips... if anyone is interested PM me. I'm thinking strongly about flip/fronting mine...
    just to be stupid. Ultimate addition for that gasser look, and lose a few
    hundred pounds.

26. those are the only pics i have of my car on this computer. i used front fender wheel well lips.

27. it's a 63 Mercury Comet front bumper flattened, then sides cut of remaining extra. The Falcon is proably about 4-6 inches wider than the Mercury.
    You could use a 64 Fairlane too for the same look, but then I think the bumper is too wide.

28. zimm

zimm
    from iowa

how do I get my 61 comet to set as low as some of those falcons i love that black one with the steelies right now I got 2in. blocks and cut coils can I do it without bags? lets see some comets I know your out there!!

29. Gasser57

Gasser57

I built a 61 gasser styled Falcon a few years ago, wished I hadn't sold it to a guy who had to have it more than I did. He supposedly drove it thru the brick wall in front of Kent State University. Anyways, I used front fender lips to radius the rears like the one earlier pic in this thread. It's real easy and looks great. Get an 8 or 9" rear and you're all set for racing, they're just so light. A good hopped up six and a modern stick will get you running with the V-8's in no time. It sure would be different.