Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs lincoln customs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bernardarama, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Bernardarama

Bernardarama

anybody got some out there havnt found much

2. zigphroid

zigphroid

Not sure if this is what your looking for but its my 62 Lowrider project:
    [​IMG]
    Air bags, 4 link, ford 4.6DOHC turbo mod motor. A work in progress. Sadly I dont have many pics of it since its been stored for about a year with little progress. Hope to dig it out and get it going over the winter.

3. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

62's rock. Great start, perfect stance.

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid

Did you nab that DOHC out of a Mark VIII?

5. zigphroid

zigphroid

An 01 (i think it was 01 oh well..) Continental actually. Not ideal but it was $100 :) Those are front wheel drive so I'm looking for a transmission and probably an oil pan.

haven't decided if I'm going to put a manual or auto behind it yet.

6. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

7. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

I talked to the owner of this car. He said it was a cadillac... what a moron.

[​IMG]

8. junk fiend

junk fiend

does the car count?
    [​IMG]

9. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

yeah, i talked to this guy before. i think he was like mexican too and belongs to a club called Lost Bluebirds or something. really strange dude. moron seems kinda harsh though..... its not cool to call retards morons.

no matter the case, this cadillac is really cool!

-scott noteboom

10. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

anyone have pics of 42-48 lincoln customs? i'd like to see what my possibilities were when i had one, and traded it for my daily driver haha

11. Bernardarama

Bernardarama

wow that 62s looking good i was hopimng for like 54 and under but still some killer stuff

12. Bernardarama

Bernardarama

and if thats a caddy wtf am i doing with lincoln

13. I will post some pictures up of my 68 Lincoln. All original 72,000 original miles on the 462ci (yes that is a 462 not 460) everything works but A/C, interior looks like new still, original wheels on white walls, lowered, silver with black vinyl top (soon to be stripped and painted black top as to not cause rust problems.
    Give me a day or two and I will post it. It will most likely stay the way it looks in stock form besides an all gloss black paint job and new white wall tires.

14. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Here are some Lincolns

Attached Files:

15. Idiots! It's obvious it's a 60 Imperial....and I think the club is called "Los Borachos"!

16. cretin

cretin

You gotta get back on this and keep us updated

17. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Anyone have a shot of the 56? Lincoln from the Road Rockets? That car is tits.

18. SlickT

SlickT
    from Tn
    1. A-D Truckers
    2. Inline motors

Pappy said son you gonna start me to drinking if you don't stop driven that hotrod lincoln !!!! "cool lincolns !!!!"

19. Bernardarama

Bernardarama

[​IMG]

never seen a wagon how rare do theses get

20. WOW! I'd say pretty fuckin rare...

21. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid

Just know that you are stuck using the continental front wheel drive trans, the Continentals got a special block, only that trans works.

22. Jarzenhotrods

Jarzenhotrods
    from .......

23. Merkonic

Merkonic

I am also looking for Lincon speed equipment-very hard to find.Got a mallory dual point off Ebay about 2 years ago.I'm planning on using a 53 317 in a 33 Ford "rat' roadster project.The really hard part is making it a stick.I found a 57 Merc 368 turnpike cruiser engine that had been in a 54 FordCOE truck & will use the bell housing&fly wheel from it with an adapter plate to a T86 3spd.Look to an upcoming issue of Hot Rod Deluxe for an article on the lincoln yblocks.

24. talker

talker

the Lincoln wagon was built 6 or 7 years ago at Carolina Rod shop in Greenville S.C. At that time the shop owner was and still is Glen Dodd. Thay just finished a 350 sbc in a 54 Ford Customline for me ,great people to do business with. Marvin J. Noel Greenville S.C.

25. Doctor Destructo

Doctor Destructo

My friend Eddy's 50 Kustom Lincoln
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. sololobo

sololobo

Cool Lincolns, the station wagon is beyond cool!! A great 50 Lincoln coupe from a post from Finland earlier should fit right in here. I love lincolns, those Mexican road race ones make me dizzy when I see those pictures!!Lusting over Lincolns~Sololobo~

27. alteredimage

alteredimage

28. hippie6

hippie6

Here is my '54 4 door. I pulled the 317 y-block and dropped in a 302 w/fuel injection from a '89 Mark VII and AOD trans. I know its not a traditional motor but the whole drive train cost me $400!! And it is a bit on the different side of things. I hope to put bags under it and make my own rack and pinion steering for it this winter.

before and after pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. Conder

Conder

We might start on this one again one of these days...'66, 4" chop, windshield laid back, rear window leaned forward and chopped 3", bags etc.

Attached Files:

30. Conder what size wheels are you running on that thing? Looks nice and I like the torque thrust style. I was thinking about something like that just not THAT big. I will keep the stock wheels most likely but one thing that is making me want to change my mind is the skinny tires that will only fit on the stock wheels, I'd like to get wide tires out back and a little bit wider up front too. Stocks wont allow that.