Register now to get rid of these ads!

Owens Salvage--Quality used PARTS

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by FLAT-TOP BOB, Aug 6, 2011.

1. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

still some room left on my trailer.

call now for free delivery of parts to the lonestar round up. 800-798-2581

2. bald_and_grumpy

bald_and_grumpy

Just another quick note of praise for Bob. He brought some parts for me to the Roundup, and I couldn't be happier with them. The hood he brought me is the nicest used part I have ever seen, and the leaf springs are exactly what I wanted.

Great prices for high quality parts.

Thanks again,
    Pete

3. Chalk one more up more Bob- needed a steering column and had it in a couple of days! Top notch and great supporter of the Alliance!

4. AaronP

AaronP
    from Hooker, OK

The absolute best there is hands down.... Call Bob first!

5. Another great deal with Bob! Owen's is always my first, and pretty much only call for what I need. He hasn't let me down yet. Thanks Bob!

6. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage will be at the amarillo texas swap meet june 2nd.

call now for free delivery on any parts

800-798-2581

7. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

You wont find a better person in the buisness......I buy parts from Bob...He's Always helpful,fast service....And just a good guy to deal with!!

As Always ..Thanks Bob

Youll be hearing from me again soon,
    Tony

8. Philbilly

Philbilly

I received my '50 Ford dash from Bob yesterday. He was very helpful and very quick in emailing. Definitely won't be my last purchase from him!

9. rogerbrookss

rogerbrookss

According to me, Owens Salvage is the Mecca of good road tested parts. I have known Bob and Linda for years and they are the only salvage yard I trust enough to just tell them to use their best judgement. Basically a blank check. If you need some good stuff at a reasonable price, call the Duke of Wellington.

10. doozcoupe

doozcoupe

Owens Salvage is the place for that hard to find part. Fast service too. Ordered on Tuesday, got the part on Friday. Thanks, Flat Top Bob!

11. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Just received the 50 Merc front inner fenders from FTB. Can't beat the price, service, or availability of hard-to-find parts! Keep up the great work Bob!

12. BadApple

BadApple

Hi , just bought some parts for my buick lesabre off Bob and couldn`t be happier with the service , price and quality . I would highly recomend him to anybody , cheers Rob Melbourne Australia

13. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage will be making the trip to the salt flats this year.

call now for free parts hauling to utah

14. fms427

fms427

I LOVE TEXAS PARTS !! Pulleys I got from you still had original factory black paint after I cleaned off all the clay ( Texas rustproofing......)! Thanks for your help - they fit, too !!

Stan Fowler / Fowler MotorSports

15. dtwbcs

dtwbcs
    from Brenham,TX

Flat Top Bob had my part&he shipped it fast.Would use again .THANKS FTB !!

16. InkaholicMike

InkaholicMike

Bob had the one headlight bezel I was missing for my 1953 Chevy and shipped it fast! Condition just as promised and great price! Will absolutely use him again...thanks Bob!

17. Jim Bouchard

Jim Bouchard

Just got a pair of 52 Buick taillight housings from Owens Salvage. I have been half ass looking for these for about a year. When it was time to get serious I called FTB and had them with in the week. Nice parts, nice price, nice service. NICE! Thank you!

18. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage will be at the deuce reunion on sept 29th. in bastrop texas and making deliveries in austin. call for free deliverly on all parts large and small.

800-798-2581

19. Sgt_Slacker

Sgt_Slacker

WOW just WOW!! Ive been calling around for about 2 months now looking for a pitman arm for a 56 buick with no luck. i posted on the classifiieds here and a week later it was at my door, at a super great price and condition!!! thank you flat top bob!!! u saved my @$$!!!!

20. :cool: Nobody does it better! What more can I say?

21. Killer

Killer

Bob has been a huge help with the latest project... seriously, who has a thermostat housing for a 53 Plymouth inj stock at a fair price?! Owens did!

Thanks Bob.
    J

22. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

free parts hauling to chickasha swap meet on oct. 20th

but need to know asap by the 18th to get it on the truck.

thanks, ftb

23. WWinIL

WWinIL

THANKS BOB & LINDA !

My first time dealing with Owens Salvage. Called on a wednesday and talked with Linda. She said Bob was in Amarillo and would call me Friday. Bob promptly called me friday with a price and shipping quote. Assured me parts would be shipped monday, and I received them on wednesday.

The first call I make in search of good parts from today forward will be to Owens Salvage !!!

Thanks again,
    Walt

24. hotrodgypsy

hotrodgypsy
    from reading,pa

My first purchase with bob was a good one..i needed a vent window regulator for my 48 chevy.....i received my part today when promised and its in great shape..ill buy from bob again..he's ur parts guy....

25. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage will be headed to the roadster show {jan 24 to 26th} in pomona and will be up in the sutter creek & salinas area also.

call now to reserve trailer space for free shipping on all parts to cali.

26. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

Thanks, Bob, for the quick service. Needed vent windows for my '67 C10 project & Bob delivered quick & reasonable. I'll be calling again.

P.S. May see U at the Roadster Show.

27. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

killer service and parts. great people to deal with

28. I've ordered parts from Bob 3 times....just received the most recent part.

You always get what you pay for and Bob is jonny-on-the-spot when it comes to communication with you and shipping out parts.

He's not the cheapest parts guy I've ever dealt with, but I'm glad to pay someone more for good stuff and stellar service.

29. Terry

Terry

Once again Bob comes through! Best in the Biz!

30. 8inarow

8inarow
    from Virginia

Got the grille parts for my 51 special. Looking much better than before. Thanks for working with me on finding the correct parts.