Register now to get rid of these ads!

Owens Salvage--Quality used PARTS

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by FLAT-TOP BOB, Aug 6, 2011.

1. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

owens salvage

800-798-2581 -- [email protected]
    806-447-2581
    3725 us hwy 83 s
    wellington texas 79095

family owned since 1964

selling all makes and models of quality used auto parts around the world.
    call or email anytime we might be able to help you. we even look for the small stuff!

proud hamb alliance vender giving 10% off to any member.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Balljoint likes this.
  2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Owens Salvage is the Mecca of good road tested parts. I have known Bob and Linda for years and they are the only salvage yard I trust enough to just tell them to use their best judgement. Basically a blank check. If you need some good stuff at a reasonable price, call the Duke of Wellington.

3. Ditto! Bob and family are good folk! Have bought a few things from him over the years and was beyond satasfied!

4. Andy

Andy

Bob is the best of the best. Never a worry when dealing with Bob. Trust the Duke of Wellington!!!

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

I have come to know Bob personally, and he is one one the most honest,fair and decent folks I know. Always ready to help out a brother hotrodder and car person.
    I have found parts and pieces for all my projects from Owens Salvage.
    There is NO other Like Bob Owens. A true asset to our hobby.
    A1 service with a smile.

Attached Files:

6. Tops in my book. Bob's been a huge contributor to the Alliance Auction at the HAMB Drags over the years. Doesn't have to but he does. Guy's a rock.

7. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

I'll ad to the testimonials as well. I need interior parts for my 68 Impala, Bob took the doors apart packaged them up and delivered them to me at the GNRS.

If you ever get the chance to visit his yard, it is MUST do for any car guy.

8. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Gotta give 'em a thumbs up too. My dad had been looking high and low in Colorado and Arizona for a piece of windshield trim for his OT '72 Impala with no luck. When I learned about Owens Salvage on here I shot them an email describing the part and got an affirmative answer right back. Emailed the info to my dad who contacted them and got exactly what he needed in great shape, great price and quickly. Cannot ask for more than that. Many Mahalo's Owens Salvage!

9. Bob is a rock solid guy you can trust. Sounds like he's running for office but he's too honest for that. Seriously his word is golden.

10. Bob came through for me again,,

I have bought a lot of parts from Bob over the last 8 years,mostly '54 Ford parts and he has never failed to have what I needed and treated me fair. HRP

11. Bob's right up there. Everything arrived no problem.

12. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Simply the best. Huge selection of parts, combined with friendly, helpful, and fast service. Bob and his guys are top-notch.

13. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I feel good when I am around Bob because he makes me feel tall....seriously Bob has supplied some wonderful parts for my Victoria that I could not find and the shipping was lightning fast....thanks Bob for your help.

14. When I die, I wanna be buried at Owens Salvage Company....cause if I was, I'd know Bob would pull my weeds and polish my tombstone--he's that kind of guy!:)

But seriously, if FTB's got it(and he's got an amazing inventory--I've been there!), you'll get it 1) described honestly 2)priced fairly and 3) delivered swiftly.....I know from experience!
    Bob, Linda, Isabella and Axle are like family to me, and I can't say enough good about them or the way they do business:cool:

15. Pooch

Pooch
    from Oklahoma

If you need parts Bob is the guy to call. He has helped me out on several hard to find parts.

16. Silva

Silva

Great guy and A-1 service to boot!

17. Terry

Terry

Over the years I can't think of a car I've owned or own now that doesn't have a Owens Salvage part keeping it on the road.

In a world where trust and respect is earned, Bob has mine in Spades! And I know it will be a relationship that like his parts will go on and on and on and on........

18. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

I know this has ben said already but here we go again.

I first met Bob at the Lone Star Round up about 4 years ago. I could tell right away that he was a good guy. I have called for parts several times and each time he either had them or found them for me. He ships quickly too.

He is the salt of the earth and a real exception to the rule when it comes to people. Not only the best source for used and hard to find parts, he is one of the best people I know.

Owens Salvae is the BEST!!

VOTE FOR BOB.

19. Nothing but good things to say about Owens Salvage...but if you're a HAMBER, you already know that.

Thanks BOB!

20. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Hey FTB, thanks for the door handle parts, they did the trick and got here within 4 days. As always you are a super good supplier, don't know what I would do without you.

B:)B

21. Buzzard II

Buzzard II

Fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and at a reasonable price! I'll be calling FTB for my future parts needs!

22. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

flat top bob came through again..he had the parts and they are in great shape,,the price was dead on.. and to boat he brought them to me on his way to bonneville.. 5 gold stars !!!!!!

23. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Flat Top Bob....Good parts, good prices........Good Dude!

24. MilesM

MilesM

Bob has tracked down all sorts of parts for me over the years.

Great guy.

25. lownrusty

lownrusty

Bob thanks for all the help with parts for all my junk.. Your in the record book!

26. Excellent service, quality parts and just an all around great guy. Bob has helped me several times over the years with lots of hard to find stuff.

27. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Top Notch!!! Very helpful everytime I have called or PM'd over the years.........And a great guy on top of it all.

Chris

28. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Simply the best. Helps rodders out some 2,000 miles away !!!

A true gentleman and purveyor of quality used parts !

29. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Other than being one of my favorite people.... ever, he was a tremendous help on acquiring several hard to find parts for my custom. Just a gem of an individual.

30. BULLFROGG

BULLFROGG
    from KY

Got my parts, fast and good service..
    Thanks