Register now to get rid of these ads!

Almost Cool / Allison Design

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by ALLISON, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ALLISON

ALLISON

Chances are you'll find my work in your closet or magazine collection... Been designing T-shirts since 1985, and doing Hot Rod concept art since 1987... From the old 80's Bud Runs to this years Billetproof my T-shirt designs have always been a hit... My design projects include everything from the Jolly rancher wheelstanding Fire truck way back when to current Riddler contenders... and even record setting auction cars and video game cars.

It doesnt matter what style of art you need or for what purpose, because if its auto related I can do it, WELL... realism or cartoon, simple or complex, I take pride in my diversity... T-shirts, concept art, posters, stickers, flyers, logos, cards, fine art.. paint, pens, crayons, digital... whatever

Im not always the easiest to get ahold of, but if you do and we work together you'll be in good company.. email is best [email protected] so try again if at first you dont succeed:) or, shoot me a text for any reason at 509-879-2952. My associations include such recognized names as:

Thee Inland Emperors, Goodguys, Rod n Custom, the Rodders Journal, Speedway motors, Hot Rod, Hot Truck, Hop Up, the KOA, Billetproof, Almost-cool.com, Living in Skin, CK Deluxe, Speed and Chrome, Garage, Extreme Kustoms, JF Kustoms, Boyd Coddington, Gene Winfield, Austin Speed Shop, Mercury Charlie, Steves Auto Restoration, Firebird Raceway, Vegas Strip, Trophey Queen, Andy's tees, Vintage Color Studio, Truespoke, Reeds Rod Parts, bla, bla, bla, bla... you get the idea:)

I dont check PMs as often as I should, but an email is almost always the way you can reach me, or check out my work (images) on FB too if you like. I look forward to your business:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0323930010190_530935189_9732758_3408038_n.jpg

2. Marcy

Marcy

Probably the most diverse automotive artist out there right now, with an appreciation for not only traditional hot rods but all things automotive.
    I've not only printed a lot of his t-shirt designs but also used his detailed concept art services for several secret projects currently in the works.

Marcy

3. ALLISON

ALLISON

Thanks for the props..... figured, it never hurts to show what I can/have done... so, here are a few more examples to check out:).... hit me up for your Concepts art, T-shirt art, poster art needs:)

[email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ALLISON

ALLISON

Maybe you forgot how your Rod goes back together??? I can help!.... Or maybe you wanna know what those dogs do when they get "let out"... Clearly they cruise for Pussy cats:).... or maybe you wish so badly that a robot from space will land in your buddys yard and destroy all of his stuff, you need to see it on paper??? I can do that too:).... point is, I can do anything you need or want.. hit me up
    [email protected] ........ 509-879-2952

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. doubletubtrouble

doubletubtrouble

dose a great job!

6. I love Jeff's work. Very talented with all mediums whether paint, pen, pencil...even sharpies and spray paint! Great pin stripper too! His concepts are awesome, and ideas are outta sight!!!

7. ALLISON

ALLISON

A few more T-shirt designs to check out... Two new for 2012 designs for The Rodders Journal (to replace the 4 they currently sell of mine)...
    A design for THEM, the Invasion show... and one of a dozen or so diferent designs I've done for Billetproof.... My thoughts on T-shirt design is "less is more"... I like to keep them clean and simple:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

ehhhhh, This guy is O,K,, I guess.

Shit, if you want bitchin' stuff then you want Allison!!! I consider him a friend (not sure what he considers me!!) so I am biased, but they guy does great work PERIOD!! 'nuff said!! CHOPPER approved!

9. ALLISON

ALLISON

10. Bull

Bull

11. Choptop

Choptop

Jeff has done the majority of the artwork for Billetproof for years now and has always knocked it out of the park. He has also done a few concept car renderings for me personally and has been spot on every time. Besides all that he is dead sexy. HIGHLY recommended.

12. Allison is one of my personal Favorites of all time!
    Some people just get it
    Dr. Allison just Gets it! - and he gets it done the old fashion way - by drawing them!
    I have been a fan for a long while, Keep up the great work!!

13. ALLISON

ALLISON

Thanks for the kind words:)... here's a few more fresh ones.. The Flathead run poster, and T-shirt design
    Call text or emial me anytime:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ALLISON

ALLISON

A few more examples for Rodders Journal, these new ones will replace some older designs of mine they currently sell:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. ALLISON

ALLISON

16. ALLISON

ALLISON

been doing Billetproof now for 6 or 7 years, with both Kirk and Alan... here is one of the newest designs for 2012

[​IMG]

17. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Top Notch!!! Our son loves his "Allison" hotrod shirt.

18. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

19. TubularGoose

TubularGoose

Great work will do business with again

20. ALLISON

ALLISON

Thank you so much for the kind words guys... its always an honor to do work for people I love working with:)... Here's a few fresh ones to add to examples... something for Gambino Kustoms, one of the nicest and most talented guys I know... hit him up when you want your kustom done the way Kustoms should be done!
    [​IMG]

21. ALLISON

ALLISON

heres just a few more designs... cool T-shirt, and some of my sticker work:)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

22. ALLISON

ALLISON

2012 Emperors Flat head run !!!

[​IMG]

23. ALLISON

ALLISON

a few to update the profile... the lady in blue is a T-shirt and sticker design for Truespoke wire wheels... and the T-riffic-T is a new shirt design for my own Almost-cool line of stuff, available on my website at www.jeffallisondesign'com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]