Register now to get rid of these ads!

Design Inspiration

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I have red low legged Eames lounge LCW, I look at it everyday and marvel at the simplicity of it.

3. Great choices but IMHO you almost have to include a Supermarine Spifire. Yeah it's a third airplane but the way it flows...

4. @Ryan, you and your guys really kill me here. Every day old is new again. I love resurrected posts. Incredible finds waiting to be read one more time. Some of them always hit you like a stack of bricks. Always in the good way.....even the bitter sweet. Thanks J.Ukrop today for the reminder.

The Hughes H1 photo was the Jim Wright "transcontinental winged" clone of the Hughes Racer. Specifics so minutely detailed it was labeled serial number "2". If you want a great read on a truly remarkable guy and plane in their own right.....

http://www.offbeatoregon.com/1207sp-heroic-final-flight-of-jim-wright-howard-hughes-racer-plane.html

Gone too soon. Quite the worthy fella'. Thanks again. It is a good day today.