Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Advanced Plating's 50th Anniversary Bash and Goodguys Kick-Off

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slammed58buick, May 4, 2012.

1. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Well it is official, as of May 1st Advanced Plating in Nashville, Tennessee turned 50 year old. To mark such a momentous occasion, we are throwing a 50th Anniversary Bash/Goodguy's Nashville Kick-Off party on Thursday May 17th, 2012 from 4-8pm. The flyer below details all of the important info regarding the shindig. If you are coming to Nashville for the event, we would love for you to come by and help us celebrate. Even if you live in the area, you are into cars, and don't plan on going to the Goodguy's event, you are still more than welcome to attend. Even though this is in conjunction with the Goodguy's event, this is still a party for anyone who's into cars. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the event. We look forward to seeing you there!

[​IMG]

2. greazy john

greazy john

always like the nashville gg show nice venue with shade the open house sound cool and congrats on the 50th

3. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks! We appreciate it. Hope you can make.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sounds like a GREAT party.
    You going to Columbus??

5. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Yes I should be at Columbus and we will have a booth there too! I think Steve will probably make the trip too.

6. 32STUPRES

32STUPRES

I'll be there...thanks for having this open house each year...it's really a strong highlight of the weekend....Joe

7. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks for the compliments Joe! We love putting it on and always look forward to seeing everyone there.

8. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Only two days away. Just wanted to let you all know that there are gift bags for the first 200 cars and the first 60 bags have something a little extra in them.

9. I will be there with the guys from Big Oak Garage. I have wanted to make it in past years, so i am looking forward to it.

10. apound

apound

See you there tomorrow night Josh.

11. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

For those of you who missed the party last week, here are some pictures from the event. Sorry if everything isn't completely HAMB friendly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Some more pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. apound

apound

It was a great time. And to say Advanced's facilities are impressive is an understatement.

14. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks for the compliments Alan. We really appreciate it! Glad you could make it to the party.