Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. jt7282

jt7282
    from Midland Tx

Rick delivered my 1951 F-1 from Seguin Tx and returned with my'49 ford bagged coupe. Rick was an absolute pleasure to deal with and very accommodating. Everything went flawlessly and with the upmost professionalism. I would highly recommend Show Time transport and will use him for all of my transportation needs from now on.

2. thefryeguy

thefryeguy
    from Kansas

Rick just delivered my '23 Durant touring car from Indiana to Kansas. Smooth transaction, treated my car like it was his own, an obvious professional. Highly recommended, and will be my go-to for my future hauling needs!

3. Deucecoupe

Deucecoupe

I needed a car transported from Missouri to Northern Indiana. Called Rick. Never used his services before. Great down to earth kinda guy. Cut me a great deal, and was very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to call on him again. Thanks, Rick !

4. WortRod

WortRod
    from california

black 32 coming home.jpg

black 32 hagerty.jpg

Rick brought my new baby home today. I had a bunch of logistical hurdles that Rick had to climb over ,between work/family schedules for both me and the seller. Rick did so with grace and was by far a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend him to anyone needing a high level of service . Thanks Rick, and safe travels!!!

5. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

Big thanks to Rick for transporting a project for me, you won't be sorry..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

6. 6spdcpe

6spdcpe

I Just had my 49 Ford shoebox shipped from New Hampshire to central New Jersey. I used Rick Powell of show time transport.
    What a great job !!! Great price
    Rick is polite, courteous, and dependable. He is a hot rodder himself, so he can appreciate the vehicles he is moving. He is on time and keeps you well informed. Great communication. I highly recommend Rick.
    I certainly will use him every time.

7. blicket007

blicket007
    from Maryland

I would like to thank Rick and Endorse his services on the Hamb. He just delivered my
    1936 Ford to its new owner and I could not be happier. Pro service and excellent communication he was on time and delivered ahead of schedule. I would recommend him for any of your transportation needs. Thanks Rick[​IMG]

8. mike erb

mike erb

Just had Rick haul a model A Victoria from California to Webbers Falls Oklahoma. He will do everything he says he will do, truly a man of his word.
    He kept in touch on the phone and the computer. If you need anything hauled, he's the man. Thanks Rick. Don't forget the next time you come through Fort Smith Arkansas I owe you a Dinner.

Mike

9. ashleyco

ashleyco
    from USA

Rick did a great job moving my LaDawri.

10. IRON

IRON
    from Florida

Just to let all know. Rick did a fine job taking 36 Chev truck from Fl. To Az. And this is not the frist time with Rick. Thanks for a good job. IRON.

11. super07

super07
    from Tilton, NH

Many thanks to Rick for hauling my 2 pickup trucks from California to New Hampshire and somehow dodging all the snow storms. Very professional and highly recommended.

12. alanwoodieman

alanwoodieman

Rick just brought me the "kettl'" a 4 cylinder Ford PU, have know Rick for years and as always he does a fantastic job moving cars, trucks, etc.

13. 48cad

48cad

Rick has hauled numerous cars for me. Just brought another Caddy back from Virginia to SC. Top notch, he always gets the first call when I need a car moved. He and his bride Lou Anne are just great people and do a great job.

14. macktruk

macktruk

I had my 1999 Ford F-250 listed by a broker 'on the board' for three weeks and he couldn't find a hauler to take it. I used Rick at Showtime Auto Transport five years ago. I found his phone number buried on my desk, called him and received my truck in TWO DAYS from Alabama to Pittsburgh. He's a one-truck operation and takes care of every haul personally. The best there is, in my opinion.

15. capttom

capttom

No doubt about it. He's pretty good!! Careful, entertaining, reasonable for the care he takes. No wonder he's so busy. He brought two cars to me here in NC: one from CA, and later, one from Indy. I'll use him again until my car buying affliction is cured, and after that, to dispose of those remaining. Thanks, Rick. Enjoyed doing business with you.
    Tom

16. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Rick is the BEST, brought me 2 two RUSTY locked up wheels Porsche 356's with the same Profesionalism as he did my bike powered Austin Mini! Looking for a Model A now so I will be talking with you soon Rick.
    Thanks again!!

17. bubbaj

bubbaj
    from PA

Rick brought my 35 pickup in perfect condition and without any problems, can't ask for more than that. It was a pleasure working with him. True car guy who loves cars and loves what he's doing. Would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone in need of transport. Thanks Rick....

18. spanglishkings

spanglishkings
    from Napa, CA

Very happy with the job he did for me, bringing me my roadster body out to CA. Nice guy and was as advertised. On time and dependable!

19. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Thanks Rick for the quick turn on a last minute transport request. Your service and professionalism is very much appreciated.

20. mtd

mtd
    from FL

Rick did a great job hsuling my Model A from Oklahoma to NY. Car was in good hands!
    Thanks Rick!

21. I just had Rock haul a 26/27 T Coupe from Albuquerque to Maryland. I was very pleased with the service and especially with the communications along the way. Two thumbs up!

DSC00240.JPG

22. ken05k

ken05k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Jasper, AR

Rick just complete hauling my 33 Ford Tudor Sedan from NE North Carolina to Harrison, Arkansas and the car arrived in great shape. Rick is great to work with and when the 30 Tudor Sedan that I have advertised in the classifieds sells and needs shipping, I will sure be recommending Rick.

23. GEORGE MAZ

GEORGE MAZ

IMG_5336.jpg Professional service, competitive price, good communication, fast delivery, pleasure to do business with... A+

racinman likes this.
  24. LOUIELOUIE

LOUIELOUIE

He's what I had to say to Rick after I sent around the countryside picking up parts and a Henry Deuce roadster for me.

Thanks Rick,
    You've done a true Stella effort here mate. I'm extremely happy with your service, feedback, response times,patience and coordinating all my pickups that where thrown at you at all different stages of planning your trip!!!
    Let alone being one hell of a gentleman the whole time. A true credit to your ability.
    I will 110% be a return customer for the simple fact you don't get that service anywhere anymore.
    Talk to you soon buddy.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

racinman likes this.
  25. Bill Nabors

Bill Nabors

I traded my Harley for a 34 Ford pickup basket case in Phoenix. I live in North Alabama. I found out about Rick on the HAMB and contacted him. It worked out great. He kept me informed about pickup and delivery and he worked around my crazy schedule. I will not hesitate to use him again if needed. I can recommend his service.

racinman likes this.
  26. agshelby

agshelby

Just had a second shipment completed by Rick. This time it was a 2-way shipment involving 3 cars. Rick was great to work with, good price, good communications & safe delivery. Would highly recommend Rick !

27. roundvalley

roundvalley

One car from Idaho to Texas. Two cars from Texas to Idaho. On time, fast, and a nice guy. Takes extra care.
    Thanks Rick; it doesn't get any better than that.

28. Locogringo

Locogringo
    from Dallas

Rick just brought a Ford roadster body almost 2000 miles. He gave me a good price and kept me informed. Great shipper!

Attached Files:

29. oldtymehiboy

oldtymehiboy
    from Indiana

THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE.
    I would like to take the time to Thank Mr. Rick Powell for Excellent Service and going beyond the call of Duty.
    Recently I sold some 32 Ford Parts, And Hot Rod parts to a Young Man in Australia.
    This Young man contacted Rick to move the parts from my house in Southern Indiana to Calif.
    Rick contacted me and gave me an estimated Day/Time of arrival.
    He was at my Farm within 15 minute of when he said he would be on the exact
    Day. He conveniently kept in touch with me to advise me of his arrival.
    I find this Extremely Professional on his part.
    I mentioned he went beyond the call of duty.
    I will try and keep it simple and brief. I know Your all busy.
    A Fairly New Hot Rod Company /Supplier wanted to borrow a particular
    32 3/window part from me. I did not want to UPS or Fed X this part.
    I wanted it hand carried to Calif. I asked Rick if He would do that for me.
    Politely - He said Yes.
    He said He would take care of it and not to worry.
    ABOVE & BEYOND - the call of Duty.
    Rick had to wait an EXTRA 1 - 1/2 hours at the Port in order to hand
    deliver the part to the Gentleman from the Hot Rod Company.
    Seems the other fellow was late to meet Rick at the given time.
    So Rick took it upon himself to wait for the other fellow.
    Rick's - Truck and Enclosed Trailer was Clean inside and out.
    And as he loaded the Parts I noticed he took extreme caution in
    how he placed everything inside His Trailer.
    I was Very Impressed !
    So, would I recommend Mr. Powell.
    The answer is a Firm and Strong YES.
    If You need a Car or Parts Hauled, give him a ring.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  30. I just wanted to publicly thank and recommend Rick. He recently transported my wife's 1951 Mercury from South Dakota to Long Beach California and he was a real pleasure to deal with every step of the way. Many thanks Rick, I would certainly use your services again without hesitation.

racinman likes this.