Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Phils49and56

Phils49and56
    BANNED

Rick delivered my 31 from Conneticut with no issues at all, very professional and very reliable! great communicator as well!

2. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Rick just hauled 2 Porshce 356's for me and woked his ass off because the seller didnt tell us the brakes were locked!! You cant beat this guy if you need a haul!!
    Thanks again Rick
    Brock

3. GravityFeed

GravityFeed

Rick just shipped my 60 Eldorado Seville from South Carolina to Texas - hands down the best auto shipping service I've used. If you need a quote, shoot him an email:

[email protected]
    864-324-1571

[​IMG]

4. SINCITY

SINCITY
    from LAS VEGAS

I used Rick to haul my 1927 fiberglass roadster. I was having trouble with the builder and Rick was able to get to his shop and get my vehicle before the builder changed his mind. Rick did this on only a cuople of days notice. He then secured my vehicle for me and brought it to Las Vegas for me. I have used him in the past and he always delivers. Feel secure when using him.

5. Juggler

Juggler

Rick brought my buddy's 23 T from Oregon down to Arizona at a price I could scarcely credit

Vehicle arrived in top condition, and Rick is a character

Will use him again

Cheers

Juggs

6. draggin'GTO

draggin'GTO

Rick picked up my '64 GTO here in So Cal to take her to VA. Friendly and professional, Rick is a true car guy (has a nice personal collection) and will take great care of your car all the way from loading it up to unloading it at the destination.

Best to use someone who truly loves and knows the value of one of these old rides, rather than take a chance on someone who is just a truck driver.

Thanks Rick.

Bart

7. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

Rick delivered a Merc to me this past week and in a speedy time frame, great guy to deal with and is always making sure to take care of your pride and joy during its journey!! thanks Rick!!

8. 70kgold

70kgold
    from USA

[FONT=&quot]I would like to thank [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rick Powell [[email protected]] for safely transporting a car I purchased from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]California[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and delivering it to my front door in Virginia. This was my first time transporting a car across country and it went great. Thanks Rick. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

9. kiwicaddy

kiwicaddy

Rick handled my 50 Merc from Georgia (enfieldjoe) to Matt Townsend for me, the car was delivered safely with no damage and within the week. Good communication and an all round nice guy. I would recommend using Rick, your car will be in safe hands.
    Thanks Rick, much appreciated. John

10. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Great service from Rick. He transported a pair of 51 Merc bumpers from Riverside, CA to me in GA on the way to FL. Always a pleasure to do repeat business with Rick.
    Thanks Rick, Rob, and Matt for your consideration!

11. 1930ModelA

1930ModelA
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Absolutely the best! Rick just delivered my '36 from Sacramento to Florida. What a pleasure it was to have a trustworhty car guy haul the car. This man's honesty is above reproach. At the pickup site Rick made sure I was receiving all the extra parts that belonged with the car, included were several high priced items I was unaware of. Rick could have just as easily kept these items for himself. He didn't!!
    I decided to use Rick for this haul after reading all the positive referals on the Barn and Hamb, I figured all these guys couldn't be wrong. They weren't! Use this man!

12. hot_rod_bones

hot_rod_bones
    from topeka, ks

Rick, just got done unloading two cars at my house in Kansas. Rick worked with me, over email since I am currently in Afghanistan, and got not one but two cars delivered to my house. One car was in CT and he took extra car loading it to not damage the front end, being long and slow, and fiberglass. The second car was in Georgia from an estate sale. Along with the two cars there was big crate box with a windshield and two hoods for the cars. Rick did a great job communicating with both previous owners, myself, and my roomate and got everything without a hitch. He went the extra mile and was patient while I worked on transfering the money from a deployed location. [​IMG]

13. Rick moved my 31 Model A from Phoenix to Minnesota, did a great job, just be patient. A trusted and responsible haauler, RECOMMENDED

Craig Cochran
    Lake Elysian, MN

14. eric54chevy

eric54chevy
    from TEXAS!

Rick moved my 41 Mercury Business Coupe from Columbia, AL to Kingwood, TX, did a great job and extremely responsible hauler and one hell of a nice person, HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Rick for all your hauling needs.

Eric Hansen

15. ohiohotrods

ohiohotrods

rick hauled a 29 hiboy roadster for me on his open trailer- he gave me updates on weather and even cut his day short to avoid the rain. great communication and updates and very fast service and a man of his word. best of all HE'S A HOTRODDER- will definitely use again and refer him to others. bob oney

16. thotfulspot

thotfulspot
    from Chicago

Rick just dropped my '57 Chevy Pickup in Chicago from Texas. He even pulled over under a bridge to avoid a hail storm leaving his truck in the open. Will definitely use him again.

17. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rick, Is the MAN!!! I can't even begin to tell you how above and beyond Rick went! Will use him any and every time! Next time ill send him with cash to inspect too. Hahaha
    If you need a shipper and are even considering anyone else,don't!
    Thanks again Rick!
    Joe

18. Greg in Jax

Greg in Jax

Rick did a second job for me and I could not be happier. He does exactly what he says he will, his prices are fair, he keeps you informed and is on time. Not many guys left anymore who do what they say they will do. He treated the Bantam roadster as if it was an $80,000 '32 roadster, which it is not. Took just as much care to be sure that it did not sustain any more damage than it already had as he will take with YOUR $80,000 '32. Use him for your transport! He is a car guy!

Attached Files:

19. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Rick delivered my 40 sedan delivery from CA to TN without any problems. He was on time, reasonable, and a true gentleman throughout the entire transaction. I would highly recommend him to transport your cars. He has a modern tow vehicle and a substantial trailer with a winch to load your non-running vehicle. Thanks for a job well done.
    Lynn
    Pewsplace.com

Attached Files:

20. hot_rod_bones

hot_rod_bones
    from topeka, ks

Rick hauled two more cars for me, this is the second time I called on Rick for a haul. He loaded both cars in an enclosed trailer as both cars were packed with spare parts, one of them the steering wasnt connected very well.

He arrived at my house within 5 minutes of the time he told me. Took a quick tour of my other projects, unloaded the two new cars ad was on his way to the next job within 45 minutes.

Rick is a great guy, I will use him in the future if i find any more projects, and i will recommend him to everyone.

Thanks Rick....

21. Juggler

Juggler

Rick took an AA Truck loaded above the roof line and my buddy's Model T from Phoenix to Long Beach in the time he said he would and at a price that would be difficult to beat.

Great guy, great service

22. Hillbilly Hepcat

Hillbilly Hepcat
    from Phoenix

Rick just hauled another car for us out to Arizona - a 1961 Ford F100. As usual, the truck was delivered in the same condition as when it left Northern California. I emailed him about picking up the truck and, less than two weeks later, it was parked in my garage. I wouldn't even consider using anyone else. I bought the truck off ebay and the owners sent me an email about what a pleasure it was to work with him. Great job Rick...thanks!

23. shoebox50

shoebox50

Rick hauled a 48 Chevy truck for me he was very professional at treated it as if it was his. Great communication and kept me informed the whole time.I would use him again . Thanks Jeff

24. anniegirl

anniegirl

rick hauled 2 anglias out of ok. for me. this was my first experience with a transport of autos from long distance. rick made it a cinch. he did everything he said he would do and more, and did it considerably cheaper than his competitors. if you need something moved don't waste time calling several haulers. call rick and get your vehicle hauled quick and carefully.

25. L. Eckart

L. Eckart

The photo is Rick arriving at my shop this evening with the 52 Buick I recently purchased. Delivered when promised, took good care of it, and was a real gentleman to do business with. Thanks very much Rick! Hope to see you in the future.
    Larry Eckart

Attached Files:

26. Rick just delivered a '57 Plymouth Belvedere, a car I've wanted for over 20 years! He did an absolutely perfect job, delivering it safe and on time to the hour. I couldn't feel better with anyone shipping my car. He's a great guy who really enjoys old cars, and he took his time taking the car off his trailer. I will absolutely use him again, and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone having their classic car shipped. On top of all this, his rate was more than fair. Thanks again Rick!
    -Dean

Attached Files:

27. maxen24

maxen24

Rick did a awesome job getting my car to me. This was the first car i have ever had shipped across the country SD to CA so i was little leary with who to choose with his great reputation here on The Hamb i made the call and was happy with the price and the professional service, i def. will be saving his number for any future hauls.

Thanks
    T

28. bluesman

bluesman
    from spring tx

Rick is as good as your going to get.....great to deal with....this is my second time for his service the first time was my deuce 2 years ago and he just transported my 33 I consider Rick my friend he is solid dude for sure!!!

29. SSD

SSD

Rick was great on time price was good very polite and kept in contact, the wife liked him alot better that the guy i used last time will defiantly use him agin

30. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rick just delivered my 40 tudor to Utah. He was great to deal with from start to finish. I had some timing problems in meeting him and he kept in close touch to the point we met at exactly the same time in a remote area. The man knows his business and is far more reasonable than others I have used. He is the one to use for sure.