Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Friday Art Show!!! 12/9/11

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dart165, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neon charly

neon charly

just finished this restoration for a local customer yesterday...

its a pontiac dealership neon sign not sure of the exact year.. 50's?? 60s??

if anyone can shed light as to when this would have been hanging in a pontaic dealership, it would be very helpful...

[​IMG]

2. fortypickup

fortypickup
    from Nebraska

Awesome stuff this week!!!

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement...Im gonna start a build thread for the "Backseat Driver" soon.

Have a great weekend!

3. Cutlassboy68

Cutlassboy68
    BANNED
    from Boone, Nc

I got bored and did this at 4am last week... airbrushed and i attempted lettering...

Attached Files:

4. When you do, let me know.. 'Evening in Europe'- good stuff, keep it up Vagrant.

5. labguy

labguy

Great show, always the highlight of my week.....Here's my meager contribution

Attached Files:

6. something from my 99 xmas cards
    [​IMG]

7. Scottrods2

Scottrods2

That reminds me..... If it belongs to someone else... It's "Their shit"

If it's mine..... it's "My Stuff"

Just in case anyone ever wanted a definition of the two, this will definitely explain it quite plainly.

(Not really sure where someones' Junk would be in this,... but no one but me touches my junk)

8. speedfreek155

speedfreek155

HA! I put that on my tools all the time also " Mine!" Great Boxes too

9. Scottrods2

Scottrods2

Where do you get the Boredom? I can't find any at the Home Depot or any Hobby Stores.....????? :D:D:D

I usually make stuff like that outta wood or Metal or something readily available.... You shure make Boredom into some neat Stuff though. Is it hard to work with? or is it more like Play-Dough?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(Seriously,... Nice looking piece. Not ribbin' this time)

10. Scottrods2

Scottrods2

This pic is more inspiration for me - I'm stoked! Going to go look at/buy that 50 GMC in the morning..... I wish I had some Art work to post this time around, but I just seem to work and work, and sleep.... lately anyway. There's an incredible thing that happens on here every week with the art threads..... I'm in awe.

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

WOW, those are awesome! I especially like the rat fink one. Are those normal size picks? Hard to imagine painting on something that small.

Those are so cool and unique.

12. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

An educated guess is mid fifties; when Pontiac brought out their ohv V-8 in '55, they called it the Strato Streak, seems logical that they'd use Strato for the trans name also.

13. sambo

sambo

Looks AWESOME! Might seem meager w/all the awesome talent around here but just doin it and posting it makes it just as cool as anybodies on here.What did you use to make it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.