View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #195
The Rod God
FNG

Default Re: Norm grabowski 1933-2012

Hello to all who are friends and fans of Norm Grabowski....this is his niece, Mary Birdsong writing. It is with a heavy heart that I write this but Uncle Norm passed away this morning. We got to his room just 10 minutes after. I am doing my best to call as many as I have numbers for. He will be cremated and we will have a local memorial service for those who live close, sometime in the next week. Uncle Norm wanted to do a car show and we were helping him with getting it organized. The plans for the show will now be a Memorial Car Show for Norm Grabowski, The Rod god, El Polacko, HIM, Woo-Woo, sometime in the spring so that the people who loved and cared about him can make plans to attend. Anyone wanting to be a part of putting this event together would be much appreciated. We will strive to put something together that would do him justice. We will post the details as we work it out. For those who are local to the Harrison, Arkansas area and would like to attend the Memorial coming up we would love to see you. So, please send an e-mail to norm@kookiecar.com as this will get to us, his family. And if you have any photos or words you'd like to share please do so. Again, thank you all for your support and love. Mary
offline   Reply With Quote