Register now to get rid of these ads!

Skimming the Classifieds Part II

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

2. Just received an email this AM of these and several others. Hugh Tucker's Ventura Motors car was also in the mix. Hugh Jr., aka Ventura Motors, needs to get his butt in gear and tell us the story of that car and how they brought it back to life from a chicken coop ornament.

3. sololobo

sololobo

My fantasy pick for today is the feature track nose roadster, will probably store it in California or Tejas for the winter. Looking forward to spring!! ~sololobo~

4. eddie1

eddie1

My fantasy pick for today would be the Tall T. Me fitting inside a T Coupe would also have to be part of that fantasy.

5. autobilly

autobilly

The Dick Flint roadster will do me, for two five! Where's that machine Jay?

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I agree on the tall T coupes. I have always liked that look. Too bad a lot of guys seem yield to pressure and chop the hell out of them. I'll never understand taking a car that you can see out of and cutting it until you're peeping out of the windshield at stop lights.

7. catdad49

catdad49

Being from the northeast, I think the 40 convertible at $500 is the one for me. I know this is a dream sequence, but that was good money back then.

8. goetzcr

goetzcr

That little 32 with the Buick in it would be my choice. You take a personal check?

9. Wheeliedave

Wheeliedave

WOW!!!!! I Love them all but the Dick Flint 29 has to be my favorite although I had a really nice tall t Body at one time.
    Wheelie Dave

10. flamingokid

flamingokid

The 30 RPU really gets it for me,but I like them all!