Register now to get rid of these ads!

Getta RediRad for all radios!

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Engine-Ear, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Simply put, the American-made RediRad (pronounced READY-rad) from Brew City Engineering (based just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin) is the best way to enjoy the music from ANY portable music source thru ANY vehicle's radio and speakers!

Another way to look at it: RediRad is a bridge. On one end you have the existing audio system in any vehicle (new old, boat, RV, cycle, whatever). On the other end is your music source (MP3, CD, Sirius-XM device), smart phone, Droid, iPhone, iPod, iPad. RediRad enables you to listen to the music from any of these devices for the first time thru an UN-modified audio system.

RediRad's unbeatable value includes:
    - simple installation,
    - hands-free cell phone use,
    - universal device compatibility,
    - preserves authenticity and integrity,
    - generous evaluation period (money back if you chose another route),
    - real-time customer and technical support provided by the inventor himself

Please have a look at the attachments...

The System Description gives you a flavor for the RediRad's ease-of-use.

The Specifications Matrix defines the five versions of the RediRad available as well as shows you the requirements of the vehicle for which you want RediRad connectivity.

Starting at only $99, RediRad costs less than a tank of gas, but will fill your ride with the soundtrack YOU want.

Check us out!

And! Current Alliance Members get a special discount. (Note: being an online HAMB user is not the same as being a paid Alliance Member)

Attached Files:

2. Helge71

Helge71
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So far I installed three RediRads in my cars (and my neigbour two more) and I was always very satified with the result. The installation is super-simple and the RediRad works nice and easy (and except for the little plug-in cable that can be easily hidden away somewhere, there is nothig to see of the thing in the cars).

In addition to that Matt is a really great guy to deal with and offered very reasonable and fast international shipping...

Helge

Engine-Ear likes this.
  3. orange52

orange52

Great product, I'm very happy with the one I have in my 54 Chevy.

Engine-Ear likes this.
  4. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Hi, HAMB-ers! I am excited to share the news with you that the RediRad for AM-only radios has been redesigned from stem to stern. A bit about the changes, if I may...

The recently-released, high-performance RediRad models AM/N and AM/P are now available for all collector car or truck analog-tuned AM radios. Combining previous versions (RR106N and RR100N), RediRad model AM/N works on all negative-ground vehicles with six OR twelve volt electrics. Likewise, RediRad model AM/P combines the RR106P and RR100P and works on all positive-ground vehicles with six AND twelve volt electrics.

The RediRad models AM/N and AM/P come with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee and now a TWO-year parts and labor warranty, so you're good-to-go for the long haul.

Both new AM-band RediRads are available at only $99, a $30 cost-reduction over the old 12-volt design and a $50 cost-reduction over the old 6-volt design.

If you have an early RediRad and would like it upgraded, we are offering an upgrade for $75 . This upgrade INCLUDES: return postage (US addresses only), the latest and greatest internal electronics AND any replacing any damaged or worn-out cables.

Current HAMB Alliance members still get 5% off and FREE US-destination shipping. International Alliance members:: we will reimburse you $10 toward your postage.

At the risk of spiking my own football, I'm here to tell you that the new RediRad models AM/N and AM/P are OUTSTANDING performers. You will not be disappointed - I guarantee it.