Register now to get rid of these ads!

RodParts Warehouse

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by customcarpainter, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Has anyone ever dealt with these guys?If so I'd like to hear about their experiences with them.I'm getting ready to drop some serious cash for parts and am looking to get the most bang for my money.If I buy into their dealer program,I can get the parts for 15-20% over jobber.Can I get a better deal from another company?

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Hey Ive delt with Jay from Rod Parts Warehouse a bit. Ok heres the deal, Jay, i think hes the owner, is a tremendously nice guy. BUT he is very scatterbrained and will forget what he talked to you about or forget to get your parts and stuff. BUT(yes another but) if you remind him he will alway come trhough.

I was gonna drop some big money too but Rod Parts Warehouse is best for cash and carry. If he has it at a show and you have cash i think hes good to go with. But if you give him a credit card # and he's gonna ship the stuff i heard it takes a VERY long time to get your parts. And im not sure about all the time but at shows he has the best prices in the Entire place. He will beat ANYBODYS price at shows.

At the Nationals i needed a clutch/brake assembly and only one company had one there that i needed. Jay deals with these guys so he went and bought it from them at there dealer price and sold it to us for like 5 dollars more than what he payd. So he is really good about savin you money.

3. Anyone else have any experiences with RodParts Warehouse?

4. nummnut

nummnut

call bob at rod's plus in wis,262-619-1932 and tell him bill from chicagi sent you and bill told me i can get a good deal, no B.S. call him.

5. nummnut

nummnut

what do you need

6. I'm getting ready to build a 32 roadster,will need everything.I haven't done anything carwise for myself in about 3-4 years,and I'm way overdue.This car will be done with the intentions to sell,so it's gonna be done with the shiny paint,chrome,and billet goodies.I'm trying to get away from the collision repair side of the business.The "goldchainers" will be my target market!

7. Hey carpainter I might know of a started roadstr project that might save you some money

8. I'm all ears,pm me with the info!

9. BELLM

BELLM

I bought a Cooling Components elec fan/shroud for my 32 from there about 3 weeks ago. Took a little over a week to get it but saved me about $30 on a $200 purchase. Plus mail order outa state so no sales tax. I like to buy locally but when you spend a couple thousand $ the $160 sales tax saved buys a lotta parts.

10. sedan_dad

sedan_dad

I've delt with them multiple times in the past with no regrets.

11. 36 sled

36 sled
    from colorado

yes ive ordered a lot of parts from jay and took a bit but received all parts plus great helpful info from him going to order more and will pay with card I had a good experience

12. rfraze

rfraze

Import quality. Good prices. Pretty decent shipping time, usually. Good luck if you have a question or want to add to the order. Good luck trying to combine shipping.

13. Leakie

Leakie

You do realize this thread is from 2003!

14. Joined today to bring up a 12 YEAR old post to say he ordered parts and got them??? :cool:

15. This has to be an all-time record zombie thread.

I'm fascinated that the guy even found it, FNG's never use the search function.:eek:

16. 36 sled

36 sled
    from colorado

my bad new here