Register now to get rid of these ads!

looking for a 1929 ford model A car title

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tattooist, Mar 25, 2010.

1. tattooist

tattooist

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone out there would have any information or a car title that is willing to sell to me. I have been building a 1929 ford model A for the past two years and is almost done with the whole project. One of the few things left for the completion of this project is a car title. If anyone out there is selling or knows anyone who is willing to sell me a title i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for your time,

Tattooist

2. Mr Tattooist..This is the introduction forum page,,,,,Introduce yourself here...then place your ad on the "Wanted page"in the classified

3. tattooist

tattooist

Oh ok, im kinda new to this, Thanks

4. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome. Yeah, it can be kinda difficult for a new guy to work his way around this site. wbrw32 was offering a little assistance in a friendly manner.
    (I hope...smiling).
    New guy or not, keep us updated on the 29 with photos and words. What kind of mods. etc.,? And, good luck with the title thing. It CAN be done.

5. rodestir1

rodestir1
    from Minnesota

Rodestir1 is actually looking for a 1929 Ford pickup title. Will appreciate any help.