Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration FRIDAY ART SHOW!!!!! Yes I know i'm an hour early.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by G V Gordon, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

First Hand painted ornaments for the grandkids. You can guess how many boys and girls. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Second, a cue ball shift knob I painted for rustyford1. Painting spheres is a pain but I think it came out cool.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Attached Files:

3. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Attached Files:

4. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

This is the beginnings of another Roth figure for a carousel of Roth Monsters. Its called the "Finkosel" and this particular woodcarving is Drag Nut.
    Upon completion he'll look like the other monsters we've already finished...
    [​IMG]

This is Brother Rat Fink

[​IMG]
    This is Mr Gasser.

Needless to say, these guys take a while to carve and finish, but they are a blast to work on and it keeps my neighbors entertained.I had back surgery a while ago, and I've been so far behind I didn't have time to work on this again until this week.. Damn, it felt good to pick up the chizels again !
    There's more on the FINKOSEL here... FINKOSEL

5. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

I posted this at the end of last Friday Art. I made a buck to form the 20G sheet metal in from a pine 2x4. The 2x4 lasted long enough to get both the top and the bottom almost formed. I would need a better buck before I could make another one. A good metal forming mallet would be a lot nicer the using my beat up ball pien hammer too. Anyway I think it came out pretty good. The Belly Tank Desk Top Art Work now belongs to Hotrodladycrusr. I have made a couple of other cars too, but both were Christmas presents. That makes 6 Desk Top Are Work cars that will be Christmas presents! If you get one for Christmas I expect you to post a picture of it. [​IMG] Ok, I would like you to post a picture of it? Pretty please post a picture? [​IMG] Gene

6. Some license plates I painted for the kids and grandkids.Some are full size and the others are 1/2 size(3X6).

Attached Files:

7. another

Attached Files:

8. my daughters

Attached Files:

9. my new daughter-in-law

Attached Files:

10. George, it looks great! Thanks man. Now I gotta find a cool goodie to bring ya when I pick it up.
    Have a Merry Christmas.

11. the rest are half size

Attached Files:

12. another one

Attached Files:

13. one more

Attached Files:

14. and his sister

Attached Files:

15. last one for tonight;my oldest granddaughter.Next year she'll have a car to put a full sized one on.

Attached Files:

16. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

oh my god.....i am truly amazed by the finkosel...i love the project,and am completely blown away.continue to post finkosel progress!!please!

17. Ray, those are some lucky grandkids...I'm sure they will treasure those for decades to come!

18. fatluckys

fatluckys

Here's a P-pad I made to match the seat I posted a few weeks ago.--

Attached Files:

19. dont know how this happened, but it did.....

[​IMG]

20. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

Man, those are cool! How'd ya do those plates?

21. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Chaz, Unbelievable! I cannot even begin to comprehend the skill and patience it takes to make something like that!!WOW[​IMG][​IMG]........Mike

22. FRIDAY????

Nah, Friday is pretty much over it's now CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Have a good one gang!

I'm taking a few days off work so I may even get some new painting done aand even a model car or two miight get finished.

Best wishes to all my friends at the H.A.M.B.

23. Psychoarts

Psychoarts

Ray everytime I see your plates I am just blown away. Ragtop there is a how to on Ray's plates on my page or search the Tech O'Matic.

Here is panel I did. It started as a throw away warm up panel but it turned out pretty good.
    [​IMG]
    The second panel Is a tribute to Dimebag Darrell I'm working on.
    Happy Holidays everyone

24. MikeO

MikeO
    from MI

The fire dept asked me to take 4 SCBA tanks and paint them to stand out from the rest cause they have different valves for different uses. All the other tanks are yellow they thought I would paint the other 4 blue or something they should have known better [​IMG] the flames are silver flake with kandy

Attached Files:

25. MikeO

MikeO
    from MI

And this is a panel I did while teaching my 7 year old daughter to stripe

Attached Files:

26. Once again... Hamilton's work on my radio-delete faceplate for my 59 Impala (I'm deaf... )

Travis

Attached Files:

27. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Travis- Thats really kool!

28. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

did this for a friend of mine off of the Memorial tshrits that he had made for another friend. I cant seem to find the newest picture of it but this will have to do since it is already boxed up.

Attached Files:

29. skyspop

skyspop

I finally have a few things to add,hope they fit the criteria..

Attached Files:

30. skyspop

skyspop

heres a tattoo I did this week,not so much car related,but we did TALK about cars while I was doing it!..?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.