Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Crossroads '32....what to do?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pete, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Pete

Pete

I've had some offers on the project.... Some cash and some project trades. I've been offered good $$ to part it out but really don't wanna do that because there's plenty of parts to build with.

I'd really like a shop truck, a beater to load up for swap meets and tool around town in.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. gtolarry

gtolarry
    from Texas

I am curious how much were you asking for all of it?
    Thanks Larry

3. Well unlike most HAMBers I think that deuces are shit just not the shit. With one exception, I like 5 window coupes.

So you got like 7 other projects in the wings, put them bitches on the back burner until you at least get the 5 window tacked together, and have a coupe body. if you are still on the fence once its a coupe body then do your other projects and get back to the coupe when you are ready to build it. or if you want send me the pieces I'll make a coupe body out of it for you and send it back. And I'll do it cheaper than anyone else. ;)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

I vote for build it! I personally love all of your builds

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Just have Steve hand form you a new body in his basement.......I'm only half joking :)

6. cabriolethiboy

cabriolethiboy

[​IMG]Is that some of my old parts?

7. pumpman

pumpman

I have one much like yours, been laying in the shop for some time now but I'm hanging on the hope that I'll get to it. I only have three projects that I bounce back forth on so it will stay. But you know what is best for you what ever you decide on, good luck man.

8. Pete

Pete

I currently have a trade offer that ive accepted and am very happy about.