Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMBpy Thanksgiving Hooligans.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Hope everyone has an outstanding Thanksgiving as we are.

Moriarity likes this.
  2. Back at you,however it would sure be nice to see you posting more...

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Lately all my posting has been routing and carving in my Lounge that I am building. My Mercury project will crank back up after winter.

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

Happy Thanksgiving! Yes, please post more often. Bob

5. 1935Dodge

1935Dodge

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    John

6. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Same to you, Brother!

I'm working today, but the pay is good!

7. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have really been enjoying all the stuff you do to your house on Instagram.........it is truly outrageous

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the misses

Lone Star Mopar likes this.
  8. I'm not on any other sites,,have missed your postings.

Happy Thanksgiving. HRP

9. chris' 38

chris' 38

Happy thanksgiving
    And yes I also miss your posts

10. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

Back at you Mark....

11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy Thanksgiving from your northern hotrodding neighbours...

Ham_thanksgiving.jpg

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  13. Thanksgiving Proclamation
    Issued by President George Washington, at the request of Congress, on October 3, 1789
    By the President of the United States of America, a Proclamation.

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and—Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:”
    Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favor, able interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquillity, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted; for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.
    And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations, and beseech Him to pardon our national and other trangressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally, to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.
    Given under my hand at the City of New York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.
    Go. Washington

Hope you all enjoy
    Vic

14. Thanks RS.....and to all's y'all......

15. Lil32

Lil32

Hope U all had a great day.
    From Aussieland