Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

14' Aluma Trailer with Custom enclosure

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Zepher 10, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Zepher 10

Zepher 10
    from Maryland

City: Essex

State: Maryland
    Price: $6500
    My friend who passed away several months ago built this trailer to haul his '29 Ford Boat tail Woodie which appears also in the H.A.M.B. classified. I am selling for his widow.
    What it is is a new Aluma 14' trailer Model 8214 with a 81x172 bed size removable fenders,electric brakes, tandem wheels, etc. What is unique is that to enclose the trailer my friend found a 60's or 70's (I forget the year) Dodge Motorhome in a junk yard so overgrown with trees and shrubs it couldn't be extracted. So he proceeded to dismantle it in sections piece by piece. Then it was reassembled as a body for the trailer by widening it, shortening it and lowering. My friend was quite skilled with fiberglass to do this. There is also a metal frame structure keeping the integrity of the body. Now this was also a project he did not get to see completed. It needs the rear door section hinged. The body needs painting. There is a closure for the front section which has a Studebaker Lark grille attached. Details in finishing are left to your will and imagination.
    The trailer is located in Essex Maryland.
    Contact: Rich 410-340-8131 DSCN2267.JPG DSCN2268.JPG DSCN2273.JPG

2. Zepher 10

Zepher 10
    from Maryland

3. Zepher 10

Zepher 10
    from Maryland

New price $5000